PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like Barber pedals?

mark wein
February 2nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
I have a Direct Drive SS and an LTD SIlver from the that I absolutely love...if I just had those two pedals and my Xotic RC Booster I think I would be fine without anything else....

Here is my obnoxious pedalboard and I have 3 pedals I use 90% of the time....

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/markwein/IMG_0807.jpg

piebaldpython
February 2nd, 2008, 01:42 AM
I have heard good things about BARBER pedals. Being a GUY here....BUT...uh.......you have room for at least ONE, maybe 2 more small pedals in your board!!! You know how we guys hate for SPACES to not be properly utilized. ahaha

mark wein
February 2nd, 2008, 01:48 AM
True....but the damn thing weighs about 65 pounds....I really need to downsize...its pretty funny how my back problems started to go away once I quit giggig 3 times a week...:D

SuperSwede
February 2nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
I wouldnt mind one of those Barber compressors! I´m not sure but I think the model is called Tonepress

tot_Ou_tard
February 2nd, 2008, 08:45 AM
Yeah, that's the Tonepress SS.

I have a Launch Pad (clean boost) that I really like.

mark wein
February 2nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
I would be very interested in the tone press if I didn't already have the Keeley compressor....everything I've tried from Barber has been better than first rate..since the prices are so low on the stuff many of my students who wouldn't even think of buying other boutique pedals are getting them...

marnold
February 2nd, 2008, 10:07 AM
The clips of his Trifecta fuzz pedal sound really awesome.

mark wein
February 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
I didn't know that they had clips up for that yet...I'll have to check it out...are they on the Barber site?

marnold
February 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
I didn't know that they had clips up for that yet...I'll have to check it out...are they on the Barber site?
Yessir. I found them on the bottom of the page for the Trifecta itself.

mark wein
February 2nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
I haven't looked in a while....I'll go and check it out!

Tone2TheBone
February 4th, 2008, 02:12 PM
That Trifecta Fuzz does sound good. Hmmmmm....I wonder if I should get one now.