PDA

View Full Version : Lurking for too long...

WelcomeBack
March 26th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Thought I better introduce myself...since I seem to come back here more and more.

WelcomeBack...Hmmm can you guess my last name (It starts with a "C" though). Be careful....your age will be revealed if you know who I'm talking about.

My Guitars...
Epi Les Paul Std, Taylor 510 Acoustic, Old Alvarez Acoustic
My Amps...
Vox AD30VT, Trace-Elliot T100 Acoustic

Married with 4 kids (three of which triplets)...kind of reduces my practice time.

I'm a rhythm player/lead vocalist in a garage band playing Classic Rock, New Rock, Blues, & Originals. I'm a closet Bluegrass fan. I spend time here, Patchtronix, Valvetronix... trying to fine my "TONE". You know that guitar in the background playing everything but the lead....it's hard to find that tone.....Angus Young tone....easy to find....That other guitar....Hmmmmm!

I think this is a great site. Robert, T2TB, etc.....Great resources! Keep it going.

Paul

ZoSo65
March 26th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Welcome, WelcomeBack,,heh
Yeah, these guys are pretty nice here, very informative too.

Zõ§õ

Robert
March 26th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Glad to you see you took the plunge and joined us - welcome! Thanks for the intro, I sure know it's hard to find time to practice at home when you've kids.

Last name is .... hmm no idea - more hints?

Glad you like this place!

tot_Ou_tard
March 26th, 2006, 11:37 AM
WelcomeBack...to that same old place that you knew before...

Nice to have you here.

Up your nose.....

-Horseshack (sp?)

Spudman
March 26th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Robert
It rhymes with "otter" and used to be a TV show with none other than John Travolta as the cool guy in a classroom. Any guesses?

duhvoodooman
March 26th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Robert
It rhymes with "otter" and used to be a TV show with none other than John Travolta as the cool guy in a classroom. Any guesses?
Sotterday Night Fever??? :D

ZoSo65
March 26th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Sotterday Night Fever??? :D
ROFLMAO!!!!,,,,close though,,hehe

warren0728
March 26th, 2006, 06:22 PM
depends on how far back you go (and it's not a tv show)....but could it be blotter?:p

ww

ps...i know the answer cause epsteins mother wrote me a note with the answer :D

Tone2TheBone
March 26th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Welcome,

I remember that show well, and I guess that means I'm getting up there. lmao

Good experience here...you will be happy you came back. :)

r_a_smith3530
March 27th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Welcome. I hear a pin drop, but it's not just any kind of pin, it's a ****** pin!

Like I tell folks, sit a spell, take your shoes of, y'all come back now, 'ya hear? Have fun, enjoy the music, and play like it's your last day on Earth!