PDA

View Full Version : Steve Morse Rik Emmett Up in the Air

Spudman
February 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM
This is self explanatory.
_3XdLlLBvm4

t_ross33
February 7th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Awesome find Spud. Two absolutely sick players fer sure. That clip was from a MuchMusic interview (Canuck MTV). Steve Anthony, the host, VJ whatever you want to call it for this segment, was always kind of a dork IMO :rotflmao:

Steve Morse is someone I've been digging into more. Seems like a pretty cool guy.

On a side note, sounds like the original lineup of Triumph might be getting together again. Talks have begun (Rik and Gil Moore apparently actually SPOKE to each other :eek:) and rehearsals are penciled in for April :rockon:

Trev

duhvoodooman
February 8th, 2008, 06:15 AM
:eek: (Sound of head shaking; pervading feeling of hopelessness and complete inadequacy; sense of awe in presence of greatness) :master:

Katastrophe
February 8th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I've got 4 electrics and an acoustic broken up for kindling, as there is no point continuing to even try to play.:D

Anyone up for a bonfire?:master: :thwap:

Steve Morse is an absolute guitar monster, and Rik has always been one of my favs. One of the things that struck me about the vid was how humble both were. They also seemed to be having fun playing, and it all seemed so effortless. Good find!