PDA

View Full Version : Haha, now I'm on the Fender.com blog!

Brian Krashpad
February 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Same thing as about appearing in the ad, only now the Fender Web Development guy put it on the official Fender.com blog:

http://www.fender.com/blog/?p=164

Can I work a PR angle or what? :D

Robert
February 8th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Wow, Brian, fame, fame!

You should write an eBook about how to market yourself.... :D

warren0728
February 8th, 2008, 12:21 PM
that is very cool brian :dude: ....make sure you get screen shots of the page so that you have a copy in case they take it down!

ww

Brian Krashpad
February 8th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Wow, Brian, fame, fame!

You should write an eBook about how to market yourself.... :D

I'm like a 21st-Century Col. Tom Parker.

Or maybe P.T. Barnum. ;)

marnold
February 8th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I'm like a 21st-Century Col. Tom Parker.

Or maybe P.T. Barnum. ;)
Whoever said, "Pimpin' ain't easy" was clearly wrong! :crazyguy:

Bloozcat
February 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hey Brian, if you don't promote yourself, who will? Your high powered agent....;)

I can see it all now....pretty soon the phone will be ringing ...off the hook! Get me that Krashpad guy!...I don't care what you gotta do, book him! (and hopefully it won't be the local law saying that...:D )

Brian Krashpad
February 8th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Hey Brian, if you don't promote yourself, who will? Your high powered agent....;)

I can see it all now....pretty soon the phone will be ringing ...off the hook! Get me that Krashpad guy!...I don't care what you gotta do, book him! (and hopefully it won't be the local law saying that...:D )

In the past, yeah, so far it's been law enforcement saying things like that! :D

In fact, we had the cops called on us at a show once (did an in-store that went south, haha) and took a pic with the deputies that showed up, unfortunately it wouldn't develop as it was taken outside the store without flash. That woulda been a classic photo.

As it is, photos from our 2:35 performance, featuring a life-size cardboard Lil Kim, at least saved the fact of the perfomance (if not the law-enforcement response) for posterity. ;)

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/331/mediaplay1jv1.jpg

mrmudcat
February 8th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Pimp your shhhh..........stuff:master: :rockon:

sunvalleylaw
February 8th, 2008, 04:08 PM
You are a bit like Ali! Besides, I saw you float like a butterfly (sorta) in that web cast. LOL!

just strum
February 9th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Brian,

That is so cool. Promote, promote, promote.:AOK: :AOK: :AOK:

BTW, I noticed in the last photo there is a hot cardboard groupie, did you go home with her?

tot_Ou_tard
February 9th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Too cool for school Brian!

Brian Krashpad
February 9th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Brian,

That is so cool. Promote, promote, promote.:AOK: :AOK: :AOK:

BTW, I noticed in the last photo there is a hot cardboard groupie, did you go home with her?

No, she went home with me. :AOK:

pie_man_25
February 9th, 2008, 02:59 PM
sellout...... JK man,congrats, that's some interesting stuff, I didn't know you played with my one of my favourite blues artists, sweet!

Brian Krashpad
February 9th, 2008, 03:27 PM
sellout...... JK man,congrats, that's some interesting stuff, I didn't know you played with my one of my favourite blues artists, sweet!

Haha, I find it hard to believe myself.

But it was just a one-off performance.

http://a669.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/102/l_2145248932b2e067f4de50a80cabe81c.jpg