PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Cal
February 15th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Hi

Is there any reason I can't see anyone's avatar to the left of their posts (under their names)? Is there something I should set to ON which I haven't? HELP! :confused:

Cal

Robert
February 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Maybe your browser is messed up (www.getfirefox.com) or your ISP is blocking the images?

Gil Janus
February 15th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Most likely you need to allow it in the Options pick of the User CP.

Gil :cool:

Cal
February 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Hey Robert
I got FireFox and it's cleared out all my bookmarks... shucks. Never mind, it's about time I had a clear out (so you've actually done me a favor [though I'm not feeling quite that grateful at the moment :thwap: ]).

Gil
You're the man! That's fixed it :D . Isn't it weird the way every forum works a little differently?

Peace
Cal

Robert
February 15th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Didn't know that setting needed to be changed. Thanks Gil!

Gil Janus
February 15th, 2008, 05:38 PM
You're welcome. I noticed that the default when you get a new account is No Avatars, No in-line images and No signatures. It does speed up the display of a page and reduce the bandwidth served out by the server.

Gil :cool:

ET335
February 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Hey Robert
I got FireFox and it's cleared out all my bookmarks... shucks. Never mind, it's about time I had a clear out (so you've actually done me a favor [though I'm not feeling quite that grateful at the moment :thwap: ]).

Gil
You're the man! That's fixed it :D . Isn't it weird the way every forum works a little differently?

Peace
Cal
Cal.. when you have Firefox running,click non file and scroll down to ..import and transfer all your bookmarks to Firefox from Internet Explorer:AOK:

Cal
February 18th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Cal.. when you have Firefox running,click non file and scroll down to ..import and transfer all your bookmarks to Firefox from Internet Explorer:AOK:Thanks ET! :D