PDA

View Full Version : N Tune - your tuner pedal is obsolete

Spudman
February 15th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Check this new product out. It's a tuner built right into the guitar and you can put it in any guitar. Looks pretty smart.
http://www.n-tune.com/main/video

Robert
February 15th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Wonder how well that works... I'm skeptic ...

Spudman
February 15th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I just found out that it's about $100. Kind of makes having a room full of guitars that need tuning a royal pain the the butt. I'll probably stick with a pedal but I'll bet these start showing up on high end guitars.

warren0728
February 15th, 2008, 05:53 PM
i'll stick to my cheapo korg chromatic tuner ca-30.... :AOK:

ww

Robert
February 15th, 2008, 06:10 PM
I'm still waiting for my Korg Pitch Black tuner... hope it comes soon!

Ro3b
February 16th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Pretty cool, but who's that guy in the video? "Most people know me as the monster from Mill Creek, others know me as the Rocketman." Maybe I should start introducing myself like that. "Hi, I'm Rob. Most people know me as the Mid-Atlantic Mangler; others know me as That Noisy Person We All Wish Would Go Away."

just strum
February 16th, 2008, 07:41 PM
"Hi, I'm Rob. Most people know me as the Mid-Atlantic Mangler; others know me as That Noisy Person We All Wish Would Go Away."

:rotflmao:

just strum
February 16th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I wonder if other manufacturers will follow and drive the price down?

Jimi75
February 18th, 2008, 06:20 AM
This kind of looks like the tuner system on the Gibson Robotic Les Paul, with the only exception that the tuners aren't automatic.

I stay with my cheapo tuner that does a brililant job. Considering my guitar's personality (:D ) and it's own little intonation world I have to adjust anyway, using a tuner or not.