PDA

View Full Version : Legal help?

grungeiceman
February 16th, 2008, 11:51 PM
ok, if we have any lawyers here I have afew questions that I would need help with about custodial rights and such.....

luvmyshiner
February 17th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Grunge, no lawyer worth crap can give you advice on a forum. Laws differ from state to state. PM me and let's see if we can get you to someone who can help.

Kazz
February 17th, 2008, 05:16 AM
god help you if you are in Indiana where I am....all the laws favor the woman. Hell I lost before I even hired an attorney.

Spudman
February 17th, 2008, 06:36 PM
I know where to get fake IDs if you plan on running away.
:pancake:

Childbride
February 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
ditto what Shiner said.

k

grungeiceman
February 17th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Spudman you better be being serious lol, I may have to hit you up on that.

Brian Krashpad
February 18th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Grunge, no lawyer worth crap can give you advice on a forum. Laws differ from state to state.

+1. As a Florida attorney, I wouldn't know anything about your state's family law system.

My office has one major out-of-state client (I'm doing a family-law project for them right now) and it always is very challenging because I have to research everything "from scratch," whereas in-state attorneys will know a lot of info "off the top of their heads" from experience.

sunvalleylaw
February 18th, 2008, 05:08 PM
+1. As a Florida attorney, I wouldn't know anything about your state's family law system.

My office has one major out-of-state client (I'm doing a family-law project for them right now) and it always is very challenging because I have to research everything "from scratch," whereas in-state attorneys will know a lot of info "off the top of their heads" from experience.

Ditto. I hope you can find a good referral.

moon
February 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM
http://www.fathers4kids.com/html/Home.htm

Your state laws are what matter most. I have Michigan experience.