PDA

View Full Version : And then, there were four Reverends...

kerc
February 17th, 2008, 11:44 PM
My apartment is starting to be like a church. :master:

http://cyberjamarchive.com/uploads/Images/kerc_revherd_20080217.jpg

Adrian30
February 18th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Beautiful pic, Kerc!

Jimi75
February 18th, 2008, 04:15 AM
That's a nice Armada of Reverends. What is fascinating you the most about Reverend guitars? Someone who ownes 4 of them mus have a special interest in these guitars. I once tried one at a shop and it was a very good guitar.

Jipes
February 18th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Apparently you're a (happy) victim of GAS :crazyguy:
http://www.steelydan.com/gas.html

Jipes

F_BSurfer
February 18th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Amen brother very sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

warren0728
February 18th, 2008, 06:36 AM
very nice....gonna have to start calling you the reverend! ww

tot_Ou_tard
February 18th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Yeah what Warren sez!

I got a chance to try some Revs for the first time last week.

They look much better in person. I was quite impressed, the unamplified sound from the Manta Ray & the Club King was very sweet.

I didn't get enough time to put them through their paces through an amp however.

Unfortunately, they didn't have P90 Revs. I want a MR 290 or a CK290.

marnold
February 18th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Hey, who's the Reverend here?!?

Brian Krashpad
February 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM
That's a nice Armada of Reverends. What is fascinating you the most about Reverend guitars? Someone who ownes 4 of them mus have a special interest in these guitars. I once tried one at a shop and it was a very good guitar.

Jose' and I have a mutual internet friend who is a Reverend dealer, so that could have something to do with it! ;)

Although, to be fair, I'm pretty sure that at least one of those was not bought from our friend's store.

Felicidades, Kerc!

Brian Krashpad
February 18th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Hey, who's the Reverend here?!?

Kerc's hornin' in on yer territory!

:D

M29
February 18th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Another Amen comin at ya Rev:AOK: What a nice quad of gits:rockon:

M29

kerc
February 18th, 2008, 09:03 AM

They are consistently good, have perfect necks (for me anyway!), great tone, excellent fit and finish, and they look cool to boot.

To be honest, the thing I'm not 100% thrilled about right now is the Buckshot's bridge pickup...I ordered a GFS lipstick to see how it works there. Other than that, I'm 101% sold on this brand,

:AOK:

Robert
February 18th, 2008, 09:54 AM
That is a good looking Congregation!

I just found out there is a Reverend dealer not far from where I live! I gotta go and take a look. What is scary is that they have Bad Cat amps there.... better not get hooked on one of those...