PDA

View Full Version : Jam to it.. Hair Dayz Backing Track

Justaguyin_nc
March 28th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Ok I thought I had this here already.. in any case..

I noticed we stick to jazz and blues.... well, here is something to turn that Hi gain on too.. probably know the song... butt... let the Hair Dayz Return for the moment...
The files are located on SaveFile.. no need to join it.. just hit the links and press the download button... hope someone enjoys this.. I went deaf trying to do it myself... almost like a contact high I guess...
:R
Hair_Dayz_BT: http://www.savefile.com/files/7827262

Hair_Dayz_My Take on it: http://www.savefile.com/files/8962154

ZoSo65
March 28th, 2006, 08:56 PM
That sounds great to me! I like it alot :cool: :R

Nelskie
March 28th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Right on, Justa! Or should I start calling you Cap'n Crunch!! :p I detected some nice Sabbath overtones in that little ditty, esp. with that echo-ey lead on top. Nice job.

Justaguyin_nc
March 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM
thanks guys.... I had to put on a spandex suit and my head kept banging back and forth to get into it.. but.. it was worth the grin shits and giggles...

Spudman
March 28th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Cool Justa!
That took me back to gigs at the National Guard Armory. R-n-R memories indeed.

Justaguyin_nc
March 28th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks Spuds... now throw on those old greens and send us a ripping solo over that backing.... will look forward to it...

Nelskie: Darn it, that Dyna-Touch setting off the Cyber-Champ is pulling me in.. it's evil!!!

Spudman
March 28th, 2006, 10:54 PM
It's kinda hard for me to just solo over it. What I find myself doing is making a melodic sort of story line. I'll keep at it but the piece just begs for melody. Hey, that can be the name of "my lil' fren." Melody.

Nelskie
March 29th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Dyna-Touch . . . . good.

SuperSwede
March 29th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Nice one Justa :)

Lawless33
April 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
The backing reminds me of one of the Troy Stetina Lead Guitar books I was working through at one point...nice one to solo to!:)

Justaguyin_nc
April 5th, 2006, 01:03 AM
Possible..dunno for sure... How did your workout go? anything else good there?