PDA

View Full Version : Does 'Guess the Song' deserve its own section?

Algonquin
February 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Does 'Guess the Song' deserve its own section?

With almost 4,000 views, this is likely one of the most popular threads here at the Fret.

Sometimes Fretters submissions go for days on end without being replied to (guessed). Is this a result of Folks using the 'New Posts' feature here? I'm not sure.

Is 'Guess the Song' a popular enough thread to hold it's own? I'm a fan of this thread, and would like to see more of it.

Whadya think?

R_of_G
February 20th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Here's one vote for either it's own section, or perhaps a "sticky" on it to keep it at the top of the "Open Mic" section. it is a pretty popular game and i know i always look for new posts in the thread. good call Algonquin.

Robert
February 20th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I made it a "sticky".

Algonquin
February 20th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks very much!

pes_laul
February 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM
thats one of my favorites too. maybe a games section would be cool like for guess the song or that one that oldguy made (Ithink he did) where one person would play something and the other would guess what her played and so on. just a thought

-kris

R_of_G
February 22nd, 2008, 11:33 AM
thats one of my favorites too. maybe a games section would be cool like for guess the song or that one that oldguy made (Ithink he did) where one person would play something and the other would guess what her played and so on. just a thought

-kris

that's a good suggestion chris. a seperate section, or sub-forum under open mic for games would be cool. perhaps robert and the other Dark Tower junkies here would enjoy some riddling?

Robert
February 22nd, 2008, 11:36 AM
You guys want a sub-forum under Open Mic called Games? Give me a one-sentence description of suggested content in the "Games" forum.

R_of_G
February 22nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
How about something like...

Riddles, Puzzles, Trivia and other Forum Games

?

pes_laul
February 22nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
How about something like...

Riddles, Puzzles, Trivia and other Forum Games

?
yeah I think that would be good.

Robert