PDA

View Full Version : Solar Eclipse

Tone2TheBone
March 29th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Did you see it? What did you think? How did you feel?

"solar glasses":cool:

Nelskie
March 29th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Feel? Like I should hit them streets a runnin', and try to beat the masses.

But what I really need now are some cheap sunglasses . . .

OH YEAH!

Tone2TheBone
March 29th, 2006, 11:59 AM
...and the choice is up to you cause they come in two classes...rhinestone shades or cheap sunglasses tuh duh duh duh...tuh duh duh duhhhhh...oh yeahhhh.....

SuperSwede
March 29th, 2006, 02:47 PM
tuh duh duh duh...tuh duh duh duhhhhh...oh yeahhhh.....
Spied a little thing and I followed her all night
In a funky fine levis and her sweater’s kind of tight

Tone2TheBone
March 29th, 2006, 03:01 PM
...she had a west coast strut...that was sweet as molasses...

SuperSwede
March 29th, 2006, 03:08 PM
ZZ top´s first album has been living in my cd player for almost a week. Perhaps its time to change to Deguello and enjoy that fine sun deflecting music :)

Nelskie
March 29th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Aaahh yeah. You guys sure know how to bring a smile to die-hard ZZ man. But since it's getting close to happy hour here in CST, maybe a little shot o' Fandango's Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers??!! Have MERCY!

Tone2TheBone
March 29th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Nelskie - I thought it was funny that the editors of Guitar One bought the Rev. some Budweisers (at Billy's request) before he did the DVD presentation of blues licks on that issue. heh

Nelskie
March 29th, 2006, 09:17 PM
What's funny about buyin' one of the hottest guitar players ever a cold brew? A man as bad and as nationwide as the Rev can get parched layin' down his serious brand of electrified mojo. I'd a lined up a few sassy beauticians to stand around & look pretty for him, too. "I do deeee-clah Mistah G., those be sum faaaahhhn licks you be playin' fuh little ol' me." Well a how, how, how!! :cool:

SuperSwede
March 30th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Aaahh yeah. You guys sure know how to bring a smile to die-hard ZZ man. But since it's getting close to happy hour here in CST, maybe a little shot o' Fandango's Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers??!! Have MERCY!

Nelskie, you 10 dollar man! I bet you never been arrested for driving while blind... I inserted that wild Tejas album :)
I have all of their "old" albums. I might even fly over to the planet of women for a while... ;)

Nelskie
March 30th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Swede - Ten Dollar Man? Me? Aw shucks, maybe seven and some change. Arrested while driving blind? Nope, can't say that I've had the pleasure. Been close, tho'! Ahhh yes . . .Tejas! Love that song It's only Love! Mucho tasty leadbreak. Myself, I'm partial to older ZZ (as in pre-Eliminator material), but there's some cool stuff happenin' right up to present day. Under Pressure and My Head's In Mississippi are two newer numbers that have some nice groove to them. The opened up w/ Under Pressure when I saw them this past summer. And man, was that ever a kick a$$ show. :cool:

duhvoodooman
March 30th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Nelsk, I see you've changed your avatar over to "the man of your dreams"....

So what were you guys jammin' on, anyway??

SuperSwede
March 30th, 2006, 07:48 AM
I am more in to the earlier ZZ albums too, but I have to agree with you on My Head´s in Mississippi! Fantastic guitar on that track!

The blues has got a hold of me.
I believe I'm gettin' dizzy.