PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone...

spt
February 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
Another leak from Darfur-upon-the-net here.
If you must know, I'm loud and obnoxious and I like to pick a fight with my next of kin for no reason known to me.
I also like guitars and tinkering with them.
The third reason I ended up here is because I have no life, but what else is new.
The fourth is because I needed my sinuses cleaned and Strum and Shiner haven't been around to make me spill my wine through my nose in a while.
The fifth is because Dreadman marched me here.
...besides brownosing, name dropping is another hobby of mine, so I could go on and on but, really, thanks for the roof.
Can't wait to meet you all...
spt

oldguy
February 21st, 2008, 11:37 AM
Hi, there spt, welcome to TheFret! Glad you joined us.
Sounds like you lead an interesting life.
How old are you? Were you named after an oil additive?:whatever:

just strum
February 21st, 2008, 11:43 AM
Hello SPT, good to see you over here. I think you are going to like it here, as long as none of your kin are here.

We'll be talking to you.

magoo
February 21st, 2008, 11:50 AM
Welcome spt.

piebaldpython
February 21st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Welcome SPT, this is a wonderful place to be. Lots of great ideas, info, sharing and fun.
Hey OG, are you alleging some dyslexia in SPT's background?? :rotflmao:
Wasn't the oil additive named STP??? :thwap:
Just bustin' your chops OG!!

warren0728
February 21st, 2008, 12:07 PM
welcome spt....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww :pancake:

note: this welcome copyrighted 2008...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

mrmudcat
February 21st, 2008, 12:08 PM
Welcome!:bravo:

oldguy
February 21st, 2008, 12:08 PM
Welcome SPT, this is a wonderful place to be. Lots of great ideas, info, sharing and fun.
Hey OG, are you alleging some dyslexia in SPT's background?? :rotflmao:
Wasn't the oil additive named STP??? :thwap:
Just bustin' your chops OG!!

Just tryin' to get a proper welcome started......that's all......
:bravo: :bravo:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Cal
February 21st, 2008, 12:27 PM
Hey spt

Great to see you here buddy! :AOK:

luvmyshiner
February 21st, 2008, 12:48 PM
Glad you made it Spt.

This gentleman (and I do use that term loosely:poke: ) is the man to talk to if any of y'all are interested in trying your hand at making your own nut or saddle. He's helped me out on more than one occasion.

Robert
February 21st, 2008, 02:31 PM
Welcome spt! No matter what Shiner says - don't play with yer nuts in public.

Spudman
February 21st, 2008, 02:58 PM
Please send the Washburn immigration tax payment to Robert.
:wave:

ted s
February 21st, 2008, 03:22 PM
Welcome SPT !
SPT short for something ?

Dreadman
February 21st, 2008, 03:46 PM
Espiti!

Welcome to the neighborhood man. When ya get a chance post some pics of your extra cool, exotic nuts and saddles. It'll give the acoustic section a needed boost.

Shiner's right, SPT has got one skilled pair of hands.

luvmyshiner
February 21st, 2008, 04:55 PM
Espiti!

When ya get a chance post some pics of your extra cool, exotic nuts and saddles.

Shiner's right, SPT has got one skilled pair of hands.

Dread, you've really got to think about what you're saying before you type it.:rotflmao: I guess its a good thing you didn't tell them about his fancy nut sack.:poke:

Guitar Gal
February 21st, 2008, 05:39 PM
Welcome Spt :dude:

GG

strumsalot
February 21st, 2008, 06:17 PM
Dread, you've really got to think about what you're saying before you type it.:rotflmao: I guess its a good thing you didn't tell them about his fancy nut sack.:poke:
:rotflmao:

Welcome SPT, as you can see some things don't change. Great place here, I'm trying to get up the courage to wander over to the Darkside.:rockon:

Childbride
February 21st, 2008, 06:25 PM
:rotflmao:

Welcome SPT, as you can see some things don't change. Great place here, I'm trying to get up the courage to wander over to the Darkside.:rockon:

spt... welcome!!! :bravo:

Chad... you'll likey. promise. :D

stingx
February 21st, 2008, 06:49 PM
http://www.mysmiles.ru/Welcome.gif

sunvalleylaw
February 21st, 2008, 07:13 PM
Welcome spt!

spt
February 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks everyone. Much appreciated welcome.
Being a prime nut, you know I can't resist pulling them out from time to time. And I will, too.

I'm sure I'll get to know the "natives" in time. I've been browsing the site since Dman gave me the directions - yesterday evening - and you guys are right, there seems to be plenty of fine folks who show a lot of grace under this wave of immigration (I already disclosed my brownosing bend...).

spt are simply my initials...
I don't do smileys and I'll be mostly on the acoustic side.
Otherwise, I'm in "Uppah-Uppah Nü Yoak", clear across the border, surrounded by free-running hillbillies who still won't speak Roman. One of the best known is my cousin, Astérix (...disclosed name dropping too).

duhvoodooman
February 21st, 2008, 09:51 PM
"Darfur-upon-the-net" :rotflmao:

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are....

Welcome to TheFret, SPT!

tot_Ou_tard
February 22nd, 2008, 07:39 AM
Otherwise, I'm in "Uppah-Uppah Nü Yoak", clear across the border, surrounded by free-running hillbillies who still won't speak English. One of the best known is my cousin, Astérix (...disclosed name dropping too).
Jeez! It's a wonder that you are still alive, given your tendancy to fight with your relatives!

...& if Obelix du Nord was with him?!?

Maybe you should placate them with pretty music. It won't be difficult given that you only have Cacofonix to compete with ;).

Welcome!!

Algonquin
February 22nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
Welcome!
:beer:

spt
February 22nd, 2008, 09:03 AM
Oy vey! You're right... Tot ou tard, political correctness catches up with you. Sentence is now fixed.
I'm one of the hillbillies but I learned to speak Roman to further our cause as undercover agent.

Brian Krashpad
February 29th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Welcome!

peachhead
February 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM

:thwap:

greetings :D