PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello to missing friends !!!

millenium_03
February 21st, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hi to all the washburn "refugee"... I just drop by to say hello to my "old friends" (You recognize yourself so I don't have to list all of you). You miss me. Just wanted to say that I feel fine. Little JUJU is so sweet (except that she is in nightmare period...)

For those who did'nt know... My lady give me en new guitar for christmas
Epiphone faded SG-400 Vintage Worn Brown finish...

I still take care of my others guitars... Next guitar purchased... I'll need to build an second guitar wall hanger... I got already one full with 7 guitars... and some more that rest in their cases...

So.... À la prochaine !!!

millenium_03
February 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Not even a simple: "Hello good to hear from you ?? "

Robert
February 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Hi Millenium, although I'm not a Washburner, but welcome back!

Katastrophe
February 26th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Good to hear from you! Congrats on the new guitar!:rockon:

Question, and I think this may be a Washburn thing... What's the Millennium Brigade???:confused:

millenium_03
February 26th, 2008, 03:03 PM
lollll..... Katastrophe... everyone can tell you that I'm a okay guy !!
The millenium Brigade signature, is just about that I own an Washburn
D2003S special edition limited... one those Millenium lines models that Washburn produced... On "the other" forum, that was just a way to identify me, and I alway hope that someone, will hang on and say: I have one too !!!

oldguy
February 26th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hi, millenium.......... it is good to hear from you again, glad you checked in to say Hi to everyone. I'm not a Washburn-ite either... but nice to hear from you!:beer:

Katastrophe
February 26th, 2008, 03:10 PM
lollll..... Katastrophe... everyone can tell you that I'm a okay guy !!
The millenium Brigade signature, is just about that I own an Washburn
D2003S special edition limited... one those Millenium lines models that Washburn produced... On "the other" forum, that was just a way to identify me, and I alway hope that someone, will hang on and say: I have one too !!!

I got ya... I looked the guitar up on Yahoo... Nice guitfiddle!

Rocket
February 26th, 2008, 03:32 PM
There may be the slightest possibilty that some overflow animosity exists toward Millenium03 (M03) as he was quite chummy with the Mod in question at WGF.
While I personally don't care for the Mod in question, I've never had a problem with M03 other than for these small items:
His Québeci has never interpreted well for me.
He's just too nice a person for my taste--but as I don't plan to date him anytime soon... Welcome!

luvmyshiner
February 26th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Sorry Yan, didn't mean to be rude, just didn't see the thread. Hope everything is going well with your special lady friend and little Juju.

Childbride
February 26th, 2008, 06:02 PM
sorry, Yan, just totally missed the post. :)

hug JuJu for me! ;)

piebaldpython
February 26th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Hey, nice to see you again. I heard you Quebecois have MORE SNOW than ever before!! Good grief, I saw pics on the news about it. You must be getting lots of playing time this winter. :rotflmao:

tot_Ou_tard
February 26th, 2008, 07:20 PM
He's just too nice a person for my taste
:rotflmao: Tough sh!t Rocket-man...you've just fallen into a viper's nest of niceness.:rotflmao:

millenium_03
February 27th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks Rocket... we won't date ?? sniff sniff.. !!! You are right rocket my my friendly relation with SOF !!! But, ain't I am the "neutral" person who is friend with everybody ?? As I remember, I was also friend with you, and all the "refugee" !! And we have private chat you and I....

Pie.... That is true, there is a lot of snow this year, we almost break an record. They don't know where to put the snow anymore since there is so much. That is a REAL problem, They even make is melt in special machine...
But I'm very happy, because the ICE CLIMBING season is so hot !!!! Cliffs are awesome !!!!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k74/millenium_03/HPIM0254.jpg

Cal
February 27th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Welcome Yan! :D

Good to see you and Juju.

PAPPY
February 27th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Howdy Yan, I miss half the post in this forum as I'm still trying to learn my way around. You be friends with anyone you want....you've always treated me fine and I will always do the same with you. Welcome to this forum and keep that ice and show up there with you.

Brian Krashpad
February 27th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Not even a simple: "Hello good to hear from you ?? "

Bonjour et bienvenue!

:D

YerDugliness
February 27th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hey, Yan, good to see you here, man! Like others, I may not get this way very often, didn't see your post till today! Welcome--you'll find this place pretty friendly, just stay on topic.

As for Rocket's musings, well, I for one (nor can I imagine too many of the members of the other forum who would) would never hold it against you for befriending anyone, and particularly not for refusing to get into the fray that resulted in a few of the members bidding the other forum goodbye. Like you, I tend to adopt a policy of neutrality in issues where I have no investment, and the fray over the moderator was one of those--I say good for you for remaining neutral, too--a classy choice. There's that old saying, "I don't have to join in every argument to which I am invited", that holds true!!

That's quite a wall of guits you have there, what's that hollow-body ES335 type on the far end, there?

You've got a package coming from me soon, will probably mail it tomorrow or Friday--been busy with a family medical emergency, just hold on!

Dugly :cool:

millenium_03
February 27th, 2008, 02:20 PM
thanks duggly... no hurry about the shipping, take care of your familly business first, that is WAY more important !!

The semi-hollowbody guitar is an OE-30-TS... It is an Oscar Schmidtt by Washburn, The same as Shiner have. He have the black model, and I got the Tobacco Sunburst one !!!

mrmudcat
February 27th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I have no problem with you Yan.However I do have a problem about washburn threads here on this forum.I left for specific reasons.I took a stance of neutrality for awhile. Well what happened over there is for those who stayed to handle.I myself do not care or choose to care about that forum period and frankly im moving on and wish those who chose to be here do the same! This is not the washburn forum it is thefret.I have met alot of great peeps here .They are intelligent and sincere!!! That is my opinion I wont comment on anything further as I simply dont care .:whatever:

millenium_03
February 27th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks mrmudcat... I understand what you mean !!! I'm not here to see if people are again'st me or have problem with me. I don't read the topic on this forum concerning "Washburn" because I don't care and I can make my own opinion.

I'm here just because, I made a lot of good friends on the washburn forum that I've lost. Don't have news about them anymore... I just come here, to say hello and gice news about me. Those who consider my as a friendly okay guy can reply me, if you have heart feeling again'st me it's okay too...

What I mean, I don't think I disturb this place making my single topics once in a while to take news from GUITAR FRIENDS.... and give some news from me !!!

May everyone continue his path the way he want. :beer: :beer:
I respect everyone decision...
I'm just to say hello !!!

Dreadman
February 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Hey buddy. This forum is bigger than most of us are used to and as mentioned above it's easy to miss a thread.

As it says on all the "Welcome to New Hampshire" signs - Bienvenue.

just strum
February 27th, 2008, 04:07 PM
I have no problem with you Yan.However I do have a problem about washburn threads here on this forum.I left for specific reasons.I took a stance of neutrality for awhile. Well what happened over there is for those who stayed to handle.I myself do not care or choose to care about that forum period and frankly im moving on and wish those who chose to be here do the same! This is not the washburn forum it is thefret.I have met alot of great peeps here .They are intelligent and sincere!!! That is my opinion I wont comment on anything further as I simply dont care .:whatever:
+1,000 :AOK: