PDA

View Full Version : Where does one show his nuts here?

spt
February 21st, 2008, 10:42 PM
Any particular area to post acoustic related pics? Or does one just pull them out when the urge grabs...?
I'd like to post a few pics of some of the '70-'90s MIJ Washburns, very good guitars, mostly unknown outside of hardcore W fans for the time being. Between all the expats here, we have a nice sampling, worth showing I think.

And I like plenty of other brands, if anyone worries.

Rockette
February 21st, 2008, 10:44 PM
Is there an "all things acoustic" section? Should be.

spt
February 21st, 2008, 10:58 PM
One seems to be Acoustics!
The other Vintage and Reissue gear (any acoustics in there?)

Just trying to play by the rules, as a newbie...

strumsalot
February 21st, 2008, 11:03 PM
70's-90's MIJ :drool:

sunvalleylaw
February 21st, 2008, 11:15 PM
I am not a mod, but I have been here a little while, and do love acoustics. You could just start a thread under the acoustic section for that purpose. That is what I would do. You could limit it any way you want, or just have show your acoustics thread.

Rockette
February 21st, 2008, 11:23 PM
Sorry--I'm (we're?) not accustomed to such an intricate forum layout. It'll just take a little cortex adjustment.

spt
February 21st, 2008, 11:24 PM
You could just start a thread under the acoustic section for that purpose.
Will do. Thanks.

sunvalleylaw
February 21st, 2008, 11:36 PM
Sorry--I'm (we're?) not accustomed to such an intricate forum layout. It'll just take a little cortex adjustment.

No worries. This is basically my first forum I really participate in. check out the index page (http://www.thefret.net/index.php) and click on the categories, and you will find lots of threads over many topics. The search functions work pretty well too up at the top menu. I tend to prefer the google powered option, but ymmv. I tend to search first when asking a question, and if I can't find it with a search, or a quick look through the index, then ask. Robert has it pretty darn well laid out. :beer: :D :)