PDA

View Full Version : Posting Rules - please read

Robert
February 22nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
The "Posting Guidelines" have been updated today - they are now called "Posting Rules" and are now more strict. Please read through them and make sure you know what you can not do at this place.

Read the Posting Rules (http://www.thefret.net/faq.php).

tot_Ou_tard
February 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
So why the need for this now Robert.

Was it the street pharmacist, or something else?

The legalese about songs n' such I understand.

On the other hand, if it's about funny stuff in guitar threads...:rotflmao:

Robert
February 22nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
The need? Because "issues" have come up recently, which has made it necessary to point out to offenders what we don't accept here. You have to remember there are a lot of different personalities here, and this place is meant to be clean and friendly and safe for everyone. Members who show different intentions will be goners very fast.

just strum
February 22nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
They're not difficult to follow, so it's no sweat. I think a good summary is - use common sense.

player
February 22nd, 2008, 11:18 PM
Agree Strum,a call for common sense is in order.the word Respect could have come into play in it too. but here again common sense dictates that

tot_Ou_tard
February 23rd, 2008, 07:28 AM
The need? Because "issues" have come up recently, which has made it necessary to point out to offenders what we don't accept here. You have to remember there are a lot of different personalities here, and this place is meant to be clean and friendly and safe for everyone. Members who show different intentions will be goners very fast.
Was there a Blue Meanie invasion that I missed?