PDA

View Full Version : There's a fungus among-us

Dreadman
February 22nd, 2008, 11:08 PM
I haven't had much time for forum reading today so I don't know if it's been addressed already but the germ that killed the W forum seems to be wafting around this neighborhood. Just a heads up.

mrmudcat
February 22nd, 2008, 11:15 PM
I think they stock large spray-cans of fungi removal around here ,industrial strength:eek:

Rockette
February 23rd, 2008, 12:57 AM
I only hear crickets!

Lunaray
February 23rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
Don't forget to squint, but cricket spray will work!

Dreadman
February 23rd, 2008, 02:48 AM
Quick note - it could very well be completely innocent wafting, I just wanted to put it out there for the off chance that it's not just curiosity.

I'm sure anyone who'd read this forum would treat it with the respect it so obviously deserves.

Algonquin
February 23rd, 2008, 06:09 AM
Folks, this is an open forum where everyone who acts in a grown up manner is welcome.

The Forum Rules have recently been reposted to help ensure the integrity of this forum is maintained.

I fully appreciate the reasoning for posting this thread, but until rules have been broken, it's best to let it go.

Peace...

David

KrisH
February 23rd, 2008, 07:28 AM
Hey Dread --

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not really out to get you! :D

-- KrisH

tot_Ou_tard
February 23rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
If any one of our good friends, new or old, feels that cannot have a free & friendly discussion, then a bazillion off-topic clowns will show up with squirt-flowers on their hats & coats perform tricks of undying stupidity :bravo: :rotflmao: :bravo: to insure their freedoms.

If something more nefarious has occurred that threatens the above, I'd like to know.