PDA

View Full Version : Jipes Project

Jipes
February 23rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
I want to share with you the first performance of my new personnal project we play three songs during an open Mic I was really stressed but it went quite good ! We didn't had any time for soundcheck we jump on stage and play right away

The first song feature Maxime on soprano saxophone and me on resonator guitar and vocals

Let me know what you think of it ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9rSDNfH-X4A

just strum
February 23rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
Jipes,

You need to repost the link.

Jipes
February 23rd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Jipes,

You need to repost the link.
I try to integrate it with the Youtube button but it didn't work :thwap:

tot_Ou_tard
February 23rd, 2008, 11:50 AM
C'etait chouette Jipes!!!

just strum
February 23rd, 2008, 11:55 AM
Jipes, very nice. I'm going to have to get an interpreter for the intro, but that is a nice performance.

warren0728
February 23rd, 2008, 11:56 AM
very cool....guitar and sax combo was interesting....listened to the other songs too....could you tell us what equipment you were using....

thanks,
ww

Jipes
February 23rd, 2008, 12:36 PM
very cool....guitar and sax combo was interesting....listened to the other songs too....could you tell us what equipment you were using....

thanks,
ww

As for the Soprano saxophone it's a Selmer

For the Resonator it is a Johnson JM-998 equiped with a custom microphone made by Benedetti for Mike Lewis of Fine Resophonics. I plugged it in a POD2.0 and connect the whole thing into a D.I box.

Jipes

Jipes
February 23rd, 2008, 12:37 PM
Jipes, very nice. I'm going to have to get an interpreter for the intro, but that is a nice performance.

it is Swiss german ;) basically she welcome us to the stage as being the first french band coming to this Open mic since it started (2 years ago).

Jipes

Jipes
February 23rd, 2008, 12:38 PM
C'etait chouette Jipes!!!

Merci Ã* toi :AOK:

warren0728
February 23rd, 2008, 12:46 PM
For the Resonator it is a Johnson JM-998 equiped with a custom microphone made by Benedetti for Mike Lewis of Fine Resophonics. I plugged it in a POD2.0 and connect the whole thing into a D.I box.
thanks...i really liked the tone! :bravo:

ww

Jipes
February 24th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Thanks Warren would have been better with a proper soundcheck but that went allright anyway !