PDA

View Full Version : Pearl, Tx

Childbride
February 25th, 2008, 06:05 PM
ok, all you Texas Fretters...

i don't think we're all going to make this saturday, 3/1, for various reasons... Strumsalot being on call, i have to work... yadda.

but the next one, 4/5, is on, i think. 'old' Pearljammers, can't wait to see ya, and hope to see some new faces, too! :D

for you electric only folk, like a couple of us have said before, we always bring extra guitars and we share our toys! :)

if anyone needs directions, we'll hook ya up!

they have food, soft drinks, and water there from like eleven am until six pm... if you need any additional info, pm me and i'll be happy to help!

k

just strum
February 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Can you give me directions from Cleveland Ohio?:D

PAPPY
February 25th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Can you give me directions from Cleveland Ohio?

Just catch a fast train bound for nowhere and you should wind up here.

Childbride
February 25th, 2008, 06:35 PM
:D :D :D

strummy, not fair. you always keep having these business trips up North...

when you comin' down South, brother? :poke:

just strum
February 25th, 2008, 06:41 PM
:D :D :D

strummy, not fair. you always keep having these business trips up North...

when you comin' down South, brother? :poke:

You know we have a division of our company right there in Waco (Marathon Battery) and you would think I could work something out. Well they send me to Toronto in the winter, they will eventually send me to Waco when it's 100+ degrees F.:(

Edit: Maybe I'll head down tonight, I just found out we are suppose to get up to 9" (22.86 cm) of snow by midday tomorrow. I'll have to pack and leave now, it's due to hit at Midnight.

Childbride
February 25th, 2008, 07:56 PM
[grin]

it was 83 degrees today.

supposed to get a cold front tonight... dang. high of 50 tomorrow? :poke:

c'mon down, bro, the water's fine. :rotflmao:

luvmyshiner
February 25th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Just catch a fast train bound for nowhere and you should wind up here.

Unfortunately Pappy's right. Those are the best directions I've seen so far.:D

You know we have a division of our company right there in Waco (Marathon Battery) and you would think I could work something out.

You keep saying that Strummy, and I keep telling you that you're welcome here anytime. You won't even have to stay in a hotel. We have two spare bedrooms and plenty of guitars to choose from, Baby Girl's frilly bedroom with the lace and crap, or the boy's bedroom with all the rock posters on the wall and the Ozzy light switch. Gee . . . I wonder which you would choose.:rotflmao:

street music
February 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Strum, you keep that stuff up your way, they talk like we are going to get a few inches of it tomorrow. CB & Shiner, enjoy those temps it could cause my golf clubs to come out if it got that warm here.

strumsalot
March 7th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Tentatively, who's gonna be there???

Katastrophe
March 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM
I really do want to go, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make April.

luvmyshiner
March 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Hey Chad, we're planning on being there.

strumsalot
March 7th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Hate to here that Katastrophe.

See you there Shiner's.:beer:

Childbride
March 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM
looking forward to seeing y'all, too, my friend! :beer: :D

Kat, let us know what 1st saturday of the month looks good for you, and we'll see if we can try to make sure we're there!

Childbride
March 29th, 2008, 06:54 PM
hey, y'all, we're a week away... chad, you and the wife still planning on being there? has anyone heard a firm from Pappy?

strumsalot
March 29th, 2008, 09:22 PM
hey, y'all, we're a week away... chad, you and the wife still planning on being there? has anyone heard a firm from Pappy?
Yep. We'll be there for sure, may bring our drummer friend. Becki's got a conference Friday night, she may be tired.

Childbride
March 30th, 2008, 05:02 PM
:bravo: :D

glad to hear it. still haven't heard from Pappy, but our darned cable service has been offline all day [until just now]

i'll go check. we promise to bring the new acquisitions for perusing and sharing. ;)

[edit] i got email from him... he's going to try, but may have company next weekend. regardless, it will be wonderful to see you guys again and share music!

Childbride
April 1st, 2008, 07:14 PM
Hey, Chad, when are y'all getting there?

strumsalot
April 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM
Hey, Chad, when are y'all getting there?
Probably around 1:00.

Talk to our drummer friend today, he's all psyched to go.

Childbride
April 2nd, 2008, 05:18 AM
okeydoke. :D

we'll be there, with lots and lots of girls in tow. ;)

can't wait to share some more music!

Childbride
May 5th, 2008, 07:46 PM
[humbly trying again]

things happened to circumvent our last appearance, but we would truly love to see our fellow Pearljammers.

anyone up for june? i haven't heard from Dugly in a coon's age, but y'all think we could make a go of it? would love to play with y'all again. :D

Childbride
May 6th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Pappy is up for it, anyone else? :)

Childbride
May 30th, 2008, 07:57 PM
ok, i know Kat is out there, dunno how many other texas fretters i don't know about, but i think we're firm on Dugly, the Shiners, and Pappy.

anyone else is welcome. i'm delighted to meet up with my friends again! any new comers as well!

next Saturday, we'll be there, new gits [and old] in tow!

can't wait to show you all everything i've been working my tail off on! :) can't wait to hear everything you all have been working on! can't wait to just share music and good times!