PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella "Night Songs"

marnold
February 26th, 2008, 07:49 PM
I was listening to this album on my car's MP3 player today. It's one of those albums that, with each track that comes on, I think to myself, "Hey! That's a great track too!" Cool bluesy 80s metal. Their subsequent albums got quite a bit more bluesy. To top it all off, their bass player had some of the best 80s hair ever. I was pleasantly surprised to find a live clip on YouTube of my favorite track "Nothing for Nothing". Everybody bust out the Aqua Net and bang your head with me!
pDEShcU1kvs

Spudman
February 26th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Cinderella is/was great. It's one of Mrs. Spud's favorite bands along with Slaughter. I admit I like them both too. Tm Kiefer is a very good guitarist. I'm glad you brought this up.

Katastrophe
February 26th, 2008, 08:01 PM
:dude: :rockon:

One of the best 80s hair metal bands out there! It's kinda hard typing while headbanging and making the metal "horns" sign.

I saw the singer (Tom Kiefer?) on a television show a while back. He still looks the same.

ROCK!

Childbride
February 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM
LOVE Cinderella! :rockon: :dude:

street music
February 26th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I AGREE they were very good.

hubberjub
February 26th, 2008, 08:17 PM
My very first rock concert was a triple bill. Extreme/Cinderella/David Lee Roth. I don't know whether to be proud or embarased.

Danzego
February 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I saw Cinderella several years back on one of summer the Poison tours (which going to sort of became a tradition with us when I was still living in Chicago and they would actually come with several hundred miles of where I live :( ). While Poison has a great stage show, Cinderella was definitely the best of the bands on that night. They sounded awesome and Tom Kiefer still can do those vocals of his with no problem I heard.

They do a fantastic acoustic version of The Last Mile. Damn near brought tears to my eyes. :)