PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is interested.

Jampy
February 29th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Just wanted to point out to people that I am a Authorized Apple Reseller located in Mississauga, Ontario.

I carry the complete Apple line up of Desktops and laptops
All Apple software
Complete M-Audio Line up
Plus so much more.

The company I work for is taking a strong approach to start providing gear to the entry - high (mid) end musicians out there so I wanted to get the word out as I am heading up this new venture. I don't want this to be confused for spam so if anyone is interested in talking about any gear mentioned above feel free to contact me via PM with your contact details and what your interested in and I'll be sure to get back to you, we also ship through-out Canada.

I am a long time member of thefret and I have come to know a few of you so I am just hoping to get the word out and not provide some cheesy sales pitch.

Thanks so much

Robert - if you feel this is spam please remove. Thanks

Robert
February 29th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Maybe it's borderline spam... but since it's about Apple, you are forgiven! :D :D :D

Jampy
February 29th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Maybe it's borderline spam... but since it's about Apple, you are forgiven! :D :D :D

Thanks, I knew you'd understand. :master:

My main intention here is to provide some great products and service to all the fret heads like myself. Over the years I have noticed the trends and steady increase in pricing and lack of products. The company I work for has been in business 15 years and only now have decided to make the plunge into he "music" scene do to me surfing this site everyday. I am not looking to create massive sales by being here more just to offer any services I can to anyone needing help with a Mac or M-Audio product to software support. Kinda a Teach the teacher thing. But that being said if anyone is really offending by this being here then by all means remove it at once, I don't want to be that cheesy sales guy.

Thanks
:AOK: