PDA

View Full Version : Sale Alert - Washburn content!!!!

sunvalleylaw
March 1st, 2008, 12:28 AM
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-Paul-Stanley-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=515974

Only $99.00!!! Looks sweet!! Any of you Washburn forum guys knowledgeable about this one?

tee hee!

It actually does look like a decent guitar with a spruce top, if you would like the Paul Stanley graphic.

Dreadman
March 1st, 2008, 04:54 AM
It's still overpriced. LOL

The top is laminated spruce though, not solid.

Anyone else notice this on there:

"Note: Due to size and/or weight, shipping is an additional $69.99 on top of the normal shipping cost."
Never saw that before on a guitar.

just strum
March 1st, 2008, 05:23 AM
It's still overpriced. LOL

The top is laminated spruce though, not solid.

Anyone else notice this on there:

"Note: Due to size and/or weight, shipping is an additional $69.99 on top of the normal shipping cost."
Never saw that before on a guitar.

With the special rates they get, they are making a killing on shipping. When I sent my guitars down to Dugly and Shiner/CB, I think they averaged $25 UPS ground.

It must be the weight of that jacka-- on the front of the guitar.

Simon
March 1st, 2008, 05:42 AM
...comes in a collectible full color guitar carton !! :thwap:
- that's sealing the deal!

just strum
March 1st, 2008, 05:44 AM
...comes in a collectible full color guitar carton !! :thwap:
- that's sealing the deal!

How stupid of me to overlook that.:thwap:

Dreadman
March 1st, 2008, 05:49 AM
If I remember right there are four of the same guitar with different images of PS available - along with four different "collectible full color guitar cartons". I think we're supposed to collect all four of each.

I really want one but can't decide if I want the Hannah Montana model more. :thwap:

just strum
March 1st, 2008, 05:55 AM
If I remember right there are four of the same guitar with different images of PS available - along with four different "collectible full color guitar cartons". I think we're supposed to collect all four of each.

I really want one but can't decide if I want the Hannah Montana model more. :thwap:

I don't want to throw a wrench into your decision, but don't forget the Hello Kittie model you've been longing for. Unless of course you've already added that to your collection.

luvmyshiner
March 1st, 2008, 08:40 AM
Man!!! At that price I just ordered three. You know these are going to be collectible some day . . .

Aren't they? . . .

Guys? . . .

(crickets chirping)

magoo
March 1st, 2008, 08:51 AM
Man!!! At that price I just ordered three. You know these are going to be collectible some day . . .

Aren't they? . . .

Guys? . . .

(crickets chirping)

Yup someone is gonna collect them and throw them in the garbage.:beer:

Cal
March 1st, 2008, 07:46 PM
Yup someone is gonna collect them and throw them in the garbage.:beer:Great summary Magoo. :AOK: