PDA

View Full Version : Hells Angels planned to kill Mick Jagger

Robert
March 3rd, 2008, 05:23 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/02/njagger102.xml

"The Hells Angels were so angered by Jagger's treatment of them that they decided to kill him," said Tom Mangold, who presents the series. "A group of them took a boat and were all tooled up and planned to attack him from the sea.

Tone2TheBone
March 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM
Smells like publicity to me.

Robert
March 3rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
I guess they didn't check the weather report before they left, since they got stuck in a storm.

Tone2TheBone
March 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
I heard about the story last night on ET or something and they said something about those bikers falling into the water and drowning so they never made it to their destination? hahahaha That sounds kinda funny that's why I said it was just for publicity.

warren0728
March 3rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
they should stick to harleys..... :beer:

ww

Tim
March 3rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Harleys don't float.

Justaguyin_nc
March 3rd, 2008, 04:48 PM
Harleys don't float.

Ya would think Hells angels wouldn't either with the bike chains and boots and all.. must be hype talk.. I could not imagine a Hells Angel in a speedo on the water! it just aint right!

warren0728
March 3rd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Harleys don't float.
yep....they should have attacked his mansion from the front....not from the back as the article said!

ww

Dreadman
March 3rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Jagger initially hired the Angels as a security team (probably to feel like a cool biker) but after the stabbing at the Altamont Speedway show Jagger went straight to the press and police and blaming everything on the Angels.

Granted, not nearly enough to warrant a killing in the normal world but if you're going to play biker you've got to follow biker rules - and rule one is ya don't rat on your brothers.

just strum
March 3rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
Rule 2: if you do, make sure in back of your house is the ocean.

markb
March 3rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
Hell's Pirates (aaarrr)? Smells a bit like Keef's "I snorted my dad" story that he taunts the tabloids with now and then ;)

Tone2TheBone
March 4th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Agreed. I think Mick is pissed that Bobby Plant is getting all the press lately with the new babe collaboration. He's gotta come up with something.

warren0728
March 4th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Agreed. I think Mick is pissed that Bobby Plant is getting all the press lately with the new babe collaboration. He's gotta come up with something.
not to mention keef and his role in pirates of the caribbean!

ww