PDA

View Full Version : New forum skins?

Skittles
March 3rd, 2008, 07:49 PM
Just a suggestion. I personally like black with white text it's easier on the eyes.:master:

Spudman
March 3rd, 2008, 09:52 PM
Probably wont happen since these colors are a trademark of thefret. Just imagine.:D

just strum
March 3rd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Skittles, I think you will find that these colors are easier on the eyes as you grow accustom to them. I wish my screens at work were this color.

Oh, if you glance at the title of the thread, it appears to say something else.

Robert
March 3rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
Won't happen - sorry.

magoo
March 4th, 2008, 12:57 AM
I like this look, Its like someone pimped this ride..LOL

stingx
March 4th, 2008, 06:41 AM
I misread this and thought the title said New fore skins. :confused:

Spudman
March 4th, 2008, 08:31 AM
tLoxprLeT6Q

oldguy
March 4th, 2008, 09:16 AM
The color scheme here is the best I've seen anywhere. I can look at the site for a long time with no eye fatigue. That's rare on most any other site.

Jimi75
March 5th, 2008, 07:45 AM
The color scheme here is the best I've seen anywhere. I can look at the site for a long time with no eye fatigue. That's rare on most any other site.

+1 I like this skin very much.
@Rob: Good decision not to change it!

Spudman
March 5th, 2008, 10:07 AM

Ya me too. I've noticed that I'm starting to go blind when I'm looking at those other sites. :messedup:

Algonquin
March 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM
I misread this and thought the title said New fore skins. :confused:
:bravo: Atta Boy Pete! :AOK:

pes_laul
March 5th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I like these skins because they are not really bright colors/

just strum
March 5th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I've noticed that I'm starting to go blind when I'm looking at those other sites. :messedup:

Ahh, that wasn't the reason.:D

Kazz
March 7th, 2008, 04:51 AM
I like this look, Its like someone pimped this ride..LOL

I cannot say I am a fan of the rust color here......but the content keeps me coming back anyway. I prefer darker colors as they are easier on my eyes.