PDA

View Full Version : hypothetical questions thread

pie_man_25
March 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM
yes, this thread is for you to ask those stupid hypothetical questions you've thought of at work or other places in your life, the only rule is you must honestly answer the previous question before asking yours and also answer your own question honestly afer writing said question.

here's mine:

a random wealthy guy has offered to give twenty billion dollars (US or CAN, or equivalents internationally) to help poor starving people in the world (and ALL %100 of this goes to them) if you were to kill a puppy, this is a cute puppy, HOW you kill it is up to you, it could be as humane as you want or inhumane if you don't want so, would you kill said puppy?

I, personally would kill the puppy, because #1, I hat edogs, and #2, a puppy is a small sacrifice for starving people to eat.

ted s
March 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I would take the dog and pull wealthy guy's underwear up over his head for being an idiot.

just strum
March 5th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Next question.

Spudman
March 5th, 2008, 06:52 PM
If you could be remembered for all eternity for one great achievement would you choose:

A. asking the most perfect hypothetical question and everyone remembers your name

B. composing a beautiful classic song that goes on forever but nobody ever knows the name of the composer

just strum
March 5th, 2008, 06:55 PM
If you could be remembered for all eternity for one great achievement would you choose:

A. asking the most perfect hypothetical question and everyone remembers your name

B. composing a beautiful classic song that goes on forever but nobody ever knows the name of the composer

#2: It brings joy and having them know who composed it is not important to me.