PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Ted alert!

Tone2TheBone
March 7th, 2008, 09:51 AM
The Spirit of the Wild is alive and well here at home. Maybe I'll run into him this week!

http://kob.com/article/stories/S370853.shtml?cat=500

Tim
March 7th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Hey Tone - Just remember to stay indoors when Dick Chaney is hunting anywhere in New Mexico.

Tone2TheBone
March 7th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hey Tone - Just remember to stay indoors when Dick Chaney is hunting anywhere in New Mexico.

Yeah no lie my friend. hahaha

oldguy
March 7th, 2008, 12:14 PM
26 shows! Maybe you guys'll get time to go fishing.....that'd be cool!
If you see Ted, tell him you just bought a new Martin.

Tone2TheBone
March 10th, 2008, 09:24 AM
26 shows! Maybe you guys'll get time to go fishing.....that'd be cool!
If you see Ted, tell him you just bought a new Martin.

Maybe he'll be a cool guy and let me hunt with him. That would be pretty awesome. :master:

oldguy
March 10th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Oh, yeah.:AOK:
(Be careful sticking arrows in mountain lions, tho.......I hear that tends to p!ss 'em off ) .

Tone2TheBone
March 10th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Oh, yeah.:AOK:
(Be careful sticking arrows in mountain lions, tho.......I hear that tends to p!ss 'em off ) .

That's why I carry American Express.....

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/847d55c81918c7.jpg

...well it would be German Express in HK USP .40 :D

oldguy
March 10th, 2008, 10:22 AM
I think Ted is mainly a bowhunter, but if a big cat's bearing down on him I bet he wouldn't mind you saving his bacon with some greased lead, Tone.
Nice handgun, btw.

Brian Krashpad
March 10th, 2008, 10:29 AM
"Nugent is in the state this week for the filming of the movie “Beer for My Horses,” which is being shot around Santa Fe and Albuquerque. "

Hmm something makes me think Ted and Toby would get along famously.

What Willie was ever doing with Toby (and vice-versa), however, is something I remain mystified about.

hubberjub
March 10th, 2008, 10:38 AM
While I respect his guitar playing I wouldn't want Ted for a neighbor.

Tone2TheBone
March 10th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Ted's got some wicked wicked weapons Glenn along with his white striped Hoyt bow yup. I'd think he'd outgun me with his Desert Eagles on some big cat!

Elaborate more Brian that sounds interesting. What's your take on the Willie/Toby thing? :)

hubber - no neighbor with Ted? How come? Sounds interesting too.

Justaguyin_nc
March 10th, 2008, 10:54 AM
What Willie was ever doing with Toby (and vice-versa), however, is something I remain mystified about.

Willie is the coolest dude on the planet... Toby wanted some of it to rub off would be the main reason..

Besides..willie got Sheryl Crows Phone number.. something else Toby probably wanted...
:beer:

hubberjub
March 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with hunting or guns (most guns), he just seems slightly unstable. I do have a problem with unstable people with guns.

Brian Krashpad
March 10th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Willie is the coolest dude on the planet... Toby wanted some of it to rub off would be the main reason..

Besides..willie got Sheryl Crows Phone number.. something else Toby probably wanted...
:beer:

Maybe that's it. But Toby like Ted is way right, whereas Willie is way left. Unless Willie was desperate for money I never could undertand the Beer For My Horses collaboration from his vantage.

No offense to anybody who's a Toby or beer-drinking-horses fan, but the video and song were both cringe-worthy.

luvmyshiner
March 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I guess technically Ted is my neighbor since he lives in Waco now. But we don't exactly run in the same circles. Like I've said before, he has money, and well . . . I don't.:cry: