PDA

View Full Version : Def Leppard - Sparkle Lounge

sunvalleylaw
March 13th, 2008, 09:31 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Songs-Sparkle-Lounge-Def-Leppard/dp/B0015D3Z80?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1205271612&sr=1-3

Anyone heard any of the upcoming album yet? I heard "Nine Lives" a track they cut with Tim McGraw on the radio yesterday right as I turned on the car and liked it right off. One had been posted on youtube but was removed. I have not found any clips to post. Anyone heard any?

Spudman
March 13th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I didn't know about that album. When Mrs. Spud finds out I'm sure we'll get it so then you can have a listen.

Lev
March 14th, 2008, 02:33 AM
slightly off topic, but I saw Def Leppard in Dublin a few years back and they were the LOUDEST band I've ever heard. The venue was quite small but I couldn't even tell if they were playing in key it was so loud. It was quite funny, I went there expecting an evening of melodic rock but ended up at a death metal gig. Good band though in their prime!

Kazz
March 14th, 2008, 03:36 AM
If you think Lep is loud....you should hear my fav band Tesla....they are louder now than they were back in the day....but Frank and Dave are crystal clear in their guitar playing.

Algonquin
March 14th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Sorry Steve... Haven't heard anything about their new album.

tot_Ou_tard
March 15th, 2008, 05:40 AM
I didn't know about that album. When Mrs. Spud finds out I'm sure we'll get it so then you can have a listen.
Will she show Sun her tattoo?