PDA

View Full Version : FS: Reverend Roundhouse HB-FM prototype!

kerc
March 13th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Although the serial number got accidentally erased (I have pics of it), it can be easily identified as a prototype because they had a headstock approximately 1/2" longer than the regular production models (you can confirm this by emailing Reverend). All other specs are as any regular Roundhouse HB-FM.

Guitar is in great condition, barely played, only has some very slight hazing on the pickguard due to playing, and a hairline, long scratch on the back, barely noticeable. Guitar plays great, sounds great, low action, very solid--I just have too many Reverends already, so she gets little play time.

The tone is pretty LP-ish, a bit more cutting, even more so if you dial the sound using Reverend's unique bass contour control, which removes bass frequencies from the sound.

http://cyberjamarchive.com/uploads/Images/kerc_roundhouse_1.JPG
http://cyberjamarchive.com/uploads/Images/kerc_roundhouse_2.JPG

I can snap more pics upon request...

Robert
March 14th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Man, you go through more guitars than I go through Kleenex! What is the price you are asking? Describe the neck please.

kerc
March 14th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Ooops, forgot the price! :thwap: $390 shipped...

The neck is beefy but not too much, feels a lot like the bolt-on Reverend neck, only that the gloss paint makes it feel a little bit more thick. Very comfortable.

I'm selling it just because, to be honest, it was sort of an impulse buy. It sounds and feels great, but I'm more of a bolt-on, vintage-y guy...

Adrian30
March 14th, 2008, 08:19 AM
It's a beautiful looking guitar!

Radioboy950
March 14th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Nice guitar at a great price!
Kerc, how does the neck compare to the Manta Ray, the only Rev I have played –and loved, by the way.

kerc
March 14th, 2008, 11:31 AM
It's the same neck...So I guess it would feel the same. :)

Brian Krashpad
March 14th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Dang Jose, good luck with the sale. I'm set for 2-HB setnecks for the forseeable future.

Ro3b
March 15th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Aaargh. If only you'd posted this a week sooner, I'd be all over it. Beautiful axe. I hope you find a good home for it.