PDA

View Full Version : Introducing DADGAD (Pierre Bensusan)

Blaze
March 22nd, 2008, 05:26 AM
For those who might be interest in this special tunning ..A short intoducing vid and 2 performances with Dadgad master Pierre Bensusan .

Salut :master: :master:

Blazes
3PpMg2IypX8

5TbkTHGob-0

quWASENF3qA

Tim
March 22nd, 2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the posts. These are videos to watch. This guy is really good. I would purchase his material (if I Knew where to get it). I have noticed that Best Buy and Circuit City do not carry too much Jazz and Classical music.

Robert
March 22nd, 2008, 01:50 PM
I recently heard this guy for the first time and I think he is just marvelous. Such beautiful music. I find myself drawn to his music.

Blaze
March 22nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the posts. These are videos to watch. This guy is really good. I would purchase his material (if I Knew where to get it). I have noticed that Best Buy and Circuit City do not carry too much Jazz and Classical music.

http://www.pierrebensusan.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=77

tjcurtin1
April 21st, 2008, 03:27 PM
I missed this post originally, but I saw Bensusan last month at a little coffee house place nearby - he was just fabulous! I couldn't believe the incredible range of sounds that he got from the same guitar, no effects - just his right hand. And the music was wonderful - better live than the CD I bought!