PDA

View Full Version : Busy Week

just strum
March 24th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Wednesday is my wifes birthday and I still haven't figured out what to buy her. I could get her a new guitar or amp in the event that she will take up the guitar in the next year. Just not sure. Well, if that doesn't work, I can rely on the old standbys - circular saw, table saw, band saw, router...

Then we have this Friday which is Pancake Day!!!:pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

tunghaichuan
March 24th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I'd opt for the router, you can never have too many. I've got seven :rotflmao:

Of course, if I got my wife a router for her birthday, I'd be sleeping on the couch for the next year :thwap:

tung

Wednesday is my wifes birthday and I still haven't figured out what to buy her. I could get her a new guitar or amp in the event that she will take up the guitar in the next year. Just not sure. Well, if that doesn't work, I can rely on the old standbys - circular saw, table saw, band saw, router...

Then we have this Friday which is Pancake Day!!!:pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

luvmyshiner
March 25th, 2008, 07:12 AM
There you go again Strum, buying things you want for your wife. Why not try something different this year and get her what she really wants . . . NEW GOLF CLUBS!:beer:

bigoldron
March 25th, 2008, 12:18 PM
I don't know, I kind of agree with Strum. Maybe she does need a new guitar and amp just in case she does get the itch... ;)

Jampy
March 25th, 2008, 01:42 PM
They don't take to Vacuums to well, so be warned.

Spudman
March 26th, 2008, 07:59 AM
A professional massage is always a nice gift. Women like the attention and touch...usually.

Justaguyin_nc
March 26th, 2008, 09:23 AM
A professional massage is always a nice gift. Women like the attention and touch...usually.

+1 for this...been there done that... was a warm thank you after...

they also like tanning time and sauna's...

Ofcourse there's nothing wrong with a good jigsaw or Dremel tool!

:poke:

just strum
March 26th, 2008, 10:40 AM

That's not a bad idea. I got her one a few years ago and I know she really liked that.

peachhead
March 26th, 2008, 06:58 PM
They don't take to Vacuums to well, so be warned.

I did that once. If it hadn't been a Dyson I would still be sleeping in the dog pen. :thwap: