i don't have any jd....
how about some 17 year old single malt scotch ---> \_/

ww

tot_Ou_tard
April 9th, 2006, 05:23 PM
i don't have any jd....
how about some 17 year old single malt scotch ---> \_/

ww
Sure what kind? I like the smoky, peaty, Islay stuff like Laphroig, Lagavullin, & Ardbeg.

Tim
April 9th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I got some stuff that was made up in the hills of Tennessee some 25 years ago. When lit by a match it puts off the prettiest blue flame you ever saw. Back when I had a motorcycle, we would take a shot before and after a cold ride in the wintertime. Obviously it’s used sparingly.

Congratulations Fret Net and Robert

warren0728
April 9th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Sure what kind? I like the smoky, peaty, Islay stuff like Laphroig, Lagavullin, & Ardbeg.
should be right up your alley...it's Bowmore...Islay

ww

Spudman
April 9th, 2006, 05:56 PM
If we are going to ask Warren to make naked donuts I think it behooves everyone to know the history of the almighty DONUT.

Can anyone tell me where the first donuts were fried?

In Greece...grease. :D

tot_Ou_tard
April 9th, 2006, 06:48 PM
should be right up your alley...it's Bowmore...Islay

ww
That'll do fine, thanx Warren!

Tim
April 10th, 2006, 04:29 AM
If we are going to ask Warren to make naked donuts I think it behooves everyone to know the history of the almighty DONUT.

Can anyone tell me where the first donuts were fried?

In Greece...grease. :D

Yes, we need to know the history of the donut and also where did the hole originate?

r_a_smith3530
April 10th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Yes, we need to know the history of the donut and also where did the hole originate?

Tim, you ask, we deliver!!!

According to About Dot Com, the donut (with hole in middle) was invented by Captain Hanson Crockett Gregory around 1847.

For my friend out in the lonely environs of I-Dah-Ho, the About Dot Com article also makes reference to "Spudnuts," kinda like donuts, but made from potato flour. I can just see it now, "Spudman and his Spudnuts." Gives a whole new visual to Warren cooking donuts in the raw, eh?

:R :R :R

Spudnuts and other things... (http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bldonut.htm)

tot_Ou_tard
April 10th, 2006, 06:52 AM
I can just see it now, "Spudman and his Spudnuts." Gives a whole new visual to Warren cooking donuts in the raw, eh?

:R :R :R

Spudnuts and other things... (http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bldonut.htm)
Aiieee! :eek: Thanks alot Rob....geez.

Spudman
April 10th, 2006, 07:16 AM
We definitely DO NOT cook "spudnuts" around our house! Ouch!:eek:

Myles
April 10th, 2006, 01:03 PM
lol.

Good to see that the celebration has began. 100 snuck up on me since I didn't check the boards yesterday.

So if pancakes is 100 does that mean waffles is a 1,000?