PDA

View Full Version : MF - Stupid Deal -Epiphone SG, Valve Junior, 4/1/08 only

sunvalleylaw
April 1st, 2008, 09:06 AM
Good deal? Seems it with the Valve Junior, like getting the SG for $50!

"Our price is stupid, but this complete package is a real find for the electric guitarist on a budget. The Epiphone Hi-Performance SG Electric Guitar Pack includes the Epiphone SG-310 electric guitar with dual humbuckers, warm-sounding Valve Jr. 5W tube amp with 8" speaker, gig bag, chromatic tuner, leather strap, 20' cord, guitar stand, picks, and a cool poster. The Epiphone G-310 SG Electric Guitar delivers everything from warm distortion to all-out scream. Crafted with a select hardwood body, a bolt-on mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay. The G-310 features tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, and chrome tuners. The Valve Junior Combo is a single-ended Class A tube amp in a funky retro cabinet. 5W push the 8" speaker to surprisingly loud volumes. Crank up your guitar’s volume to achieve seriously musical distortion."

hubberjub
April 1st, 2008, 11:45 AM
They do this one almost every week with either the SG or the LP.

player
April 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM
maybe am April fools thing huh?

duhvoodooman
April 2nd, 2008, 09:28 AM
I picked up one of those 310's last time I was in my local GC, and was not at all impressed with the quality/workmanship. But for $50 above the cost of just the Valve Jr, it bears serious consideration. You could always unload the 310 on eBay if you didn't care for it, I'd suppose...