PDA

View Full Version : How the fight started

sumitomo
April 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM
Officer this is how the fight started... I rear-ended the car in front of me.I admit that.It was my fault. So,we both pull over to the side of the road,and slowly the driver of the car I hit gets out of his car... and you know how you just get soooo stressed...and life...sometimes life seems like suddenly funny? Well,the driver of the car I hit is a DWARF!He gets out of his car and I get out of mine.He is frowning and scowling and he storms over to me.Right up close at me he looks up in my face and says,'I AM NOT HAPPY' and I don't know what possessed me,officer,but I just looked down at him and said,'Well if your not Happy----which one are you?....and that's when the fight started.....Sumi

Robert
April 1st, 2008, 02:37 PM
I think he must have been this guy:

http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/characters/sevendwarfs/a11a3c.jpg

Tone2TheBone
April 1st, 2008, 02:38 PM
A few weeks ago I asked my Brit friends when they were here visiting what "little people" were referred to in England. They said "we call them midgets". That threw me off because I always thought Brits called them dwarfs. This was good for a chuckle Sumi thanks. Sorry if it offends our "little people" here. ;)

Robert
April 1st, 2008, 02:55 PM
Hey I was shortest in my class in school! I am not Happy! :D