PDA

View Full Version : Kids Are Great, But...

just strum
April 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
My wife is watching a show where a couple have 8 kids and 6 of them are sextuplets at the age of 3. That has to be insane.:eek: :messedup: :eek:

luvmyshiner
April 2nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
I wonder how many of them will make it through puberty alive.:eek:

mrmudcat
April 2nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
Tell me about it chase just hit last year and im afraid he might not pull through this summer:spank: :beavisnbutthead:

Tim
April 2nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
My wife is watching a show where a couple have 8 kids and 6 of them are sextuplets at the age of 3. That has to be insane.:eek: :messedup: :eek:

Oh ya, my wife watches that show also. I count my belssing of three kids after watching that show.

just strum
April 2nd, 2008, 07:54 PM
Tell me about it chase just hit last year and im afraid he might not pull through this summer:spank: :beavisnbutthead:

A BIG GOOD LUCK and KISS ANY REMAINING SANITY YOU HAVE GOODBYE!!!

luvmyshiner
April 2nd, 2008, 07:54 PM
Hey Mud, when my kids hit puberty I begin to lobby my legislator to make abortion legal until they're at least 18 years old. Preferably 21. I didn't get very far.:cry:

Tim
April 2nd, 2008, 07:55 PM

Most fo them do, just like we did. Remember to cut them a break every now and then. After all they are still leanrning what life is all about. Which is scarey all by itself.

just strum
April 2nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
Most fo them do, just like we did. Remember to cut them a break every now and then. After all they are still leanrning what life is all about. Which is scarey all by itself.

Hell, I'm in my early 50's and I'm still learning about life - hopefully everyone here is doing the same.

Raising kids is a real learning experience. Plus we all play guitar, so that in it self is a never ending learning experience and part of our life that we chose. Now if I had six 3 yr olds, I wouldn't have any guitars and my house would smell like poop.:D

peachhead
April 2nd, 2008, 08:55 PM

I wonder if the PARENTS will make it through puberty alive. :eek:

Tone2TheBone
April 3rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
I wonder if the PARENTS will make it through puberty alive. :eek:

I was just about to say that. I wonder too!

pes_laul
April 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
thats a lot of kids:eek: I appreciate my parents after seeing that show.