PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Guide to Pedalboards.

tot_Ou_tard
April 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM
That is what is splashed all over the cover of May's Guitar Player.

I just got it in the mail. Fantastic timing, as I'm going on a trip next week & this'll make great reading on the plane. This was the last mail delivery before I leave. I was hoping against hope that it'd come in before I left.

Now, if only I can keep my mitts off'a it before the flight.

I also hope to progress further on the Path of the Beam.

just strum
April 5th, 2008, 04:06 PM
It has some good things in it this month, I think mine arrived Tuesday or Wednesday (quicker delivery on Earth:D ). It will make for some good reading on the plane (aka spaceship).

Some good info on cables too.

tot_Ou_tard
April 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I think mine arrived Tuesday or Wednesday (quicker delivery on Earth:D ). It will make for some good reading on the plane (aka spaceship).

The hard thing is that there are no guitars in space. Well, they're there but, as no sound travels through space, precious little good a collection of butt-ugly planks'll do ya.

just strum
April 5th, 2008, 04:38 PM
The hard thing is that there are no guitars in space. Well, they're there but, as no sound travels through space, precious little good a collection of butt-ugly planks'll do ya.
:rotflmao:

Well, you can keep your collection of guitars and gear at my house and when you visit I'll put you up during your stay.

See, I'll put you up, but your wife puts up with you. It's like that for all of us guys.

tot_Ou_tard
April 5th, 2008, 05:14 PM
:rotflmao:

Well, you can keep your collection of guitars and gear at my house and when you visit I'll put you up during your stay.

See, I'll put you up, but your wife puts up with you. It's like that for all of us guys.
I only wish I had such a collection ;).

Yeah, my wife puts up with me..........jes' barely.

Plank_Spanker
April 5th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I sorta breezed through the issue when it arrived, but there's lots of good info in this one and it will get further scrutiny.

Spudman
April 5th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I got all my pedal action the down and dirty way...from the streets. I ain't got no pedal book schoolins. :bootyshake:

(Oxford accent) However, the dissertations on pedals found within the pages of the latest Guitar Player journal appear to be quite relevant and factual. Muffy would approve.:cool:

just strum
April 5th, 2008, 07:47 PM
(Oxford accent) However, the dissertations on pedals found within the pages of the latest Guitar Player journal appear to be quite relevant and factual. Muffy would approve.:cool:

There goes yet another beverage right through the old nostrils. :rotflmao: