PDA

View Full Version : Definition of Active Member.

tot_Ou_tard
April 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Current stats

Members: 2,918, Active Members: 398

Robert, what is the official Fret definition of an Active Member. Made a post in the last xx days?

Robert
April 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM
It stands for "someone who can trow their guitar 10 feet up in the air during a screaming solo and catch it with one hand, all without missing a note".

Ok, maybe not.:D
Been logged in at least once during the last 30 days.

tot_Ou_tard
April 6th, 2008, 05:42 PM
It stands for "someone who can trow their guitar 10 feet up in the air during a screaming solo and catch it with one hand, all without missing a note".

Ok, maybe not.:D
Been logged in at least once during the last 30 days.
I guess that I'm half-active. Fail the first test, the second?!? :o

just strum
April 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM

Wasn't it the bassist for Nirvana that tried that, cracked his head open and knocked himself out? I guess he's not a member here.

Robert
April 6th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Shh, don't tell anyone, but we suspect that Nirvana bassist may actually be Tot.

Spudman
April 6th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Mrs Spud know what an active member is, and I didn't even have to explain anything.:D

tot_Ou_tard
April 7th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Shh, don't tell anyone, but we suspect that Nirvana bassist may actually be Tot.
That would 'splain alot.

I wondered where that bass neck protruding from my skull came from.:confused:

Jampy
April 7th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I thought it was someone who can play while butting the guitar into your crotch and using it as a extension of your P***s.
:whatever:

Or was that on another site ?

Jipes
April 7th, 2008, 10:01 AM
The forum is really active I think compare to many others where I've been or stil is a membre there's a lot of activity around here :master: :bravo:

Sometimes I read the posts but doesn't react if I have nothing interesting to throw in :rotflmao:

peachhead
April 7th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Mrs Spud know what an active member is, and I didn't even have to explain anything.:D

:messedup: la la la la la la la not listening.....

:rotflmao: