PDA

View Full Version : Dont Get Around Much Anymore.

6STRINGS 9LIVES
April 7th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Hey all , been awhile since I've posted and I thought I'd drop a few lines to say hello . Seems like the place is hopping , lots of great posts and lots of new members , great to see . Glad to see many of the "old " crew still around , and still doing their best to combat and keep at bey the "GAS " monster . I've actually been going in the other direction and have divested myself of a good chunk of my gear , hoping to eventually get down to a single guitar and amp ( maybe 2) LOL . Antway just wanted to say HEY , keep on rockin .

Robert
April 7th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Hi man, where ya been?! This place is still going strong. We are still fighting GAS (actually, some of us have given up...:) ) - I got myself a hand-wired Canadian 18 watt amp and more pedals...

warren0728
April 7th, 2008, 08:05 AM
good to see you back 6S9L! :beer: :pancake:

ww

6STRINGS 9LIVES
April 7th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks Warren , Cheers , Robert , more guitars and amps and pedals ..so when does the new music store in Alberta open .. I'll be up for the oppening .

Tone2TheBone
April 7th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Hey 6 good to see you!

6STRINGS 9LIVES
April 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
TONE!

Bloozcat
April 7th, 2008, 09:06 AM
A single guitar and amp, eh 6STRINGS...

What are the words to that song from Man of La Mancha..."To dream, the impossible dream..."

The Lays potato chip add..."Bet you can't eat just one..."

And then there's Narvin R. Johnson (Steve Martin) from The Jerk...

"And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair."

GAS...it's not stuff, it's a way of life...;)

Good to hear from you again 6STRINGS...:AOK:

6STRINGS 9LIVES
April 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Bloozecat you are correct-amundo .. Gas a way of life

"And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair."

thats hilarious man ... truth is it cuts a little to close to the bone .

SuperSwede
April 7th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Hey 6s9l !!

Nice to hear from you again :)

So are you really going to sell those awesome maple neck strats?

sunvalleylaw
April 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Nice to see you 6Strings9Lives! Hope to keep seeing you here.

6STRINGS 9LIVES
April 7th, 2008, 09:43 AM
SUPER, SUNVALLEY Cheers Lads nice to type at ya as well.