PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mississauga Musicians

Jampy
April 8th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Hey all,

If your in the Mississauga or GTA area and want to get together to jam and work on some projects please contact me.

I have space and recording tools available.

Post or PM or email me at jampy(at)rogers(dot)com

Thanks.

just strum
April 8th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Hey Jampy,

I stay at Four Points (Sheraton) over on Dixie Rd when I go up there on business visiting a company in Georgetown - Maybe I should bring a guitar.

That damn 407 got me last time I was up there, didn't even know I was on a toll rd -cost me $16.00 for getting lost:confused:

Jampy
April 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Hey that sounds like a good plan.

Summer is BBQ & Beer & Geetar time !!

I am close to Dixie and Mathenson area.

So we should hook up when your in town next.

I have enough guitars to keep us happy so save the hassle of bringing one.

t_ross33
April 8th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I am close to Dixie and Mathenson area...
I have enough guitars to keep us happy so save the hassle of bringing one.

I used to live around there... kinda my stomping grounds for awhile. Did you ever frequent the old O'Tooles on Dundas? I worked there back in the day (early 90's). My in-laws are in Applewood. I'll have to give you a shout next time we're down for a visit! :beer: I'll bring beer :AOK:

Trev

Jampy
April 10th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I used to live around there... kinda my stomping grounds for awhile. Did you ever frequent the old O'Tooles on Dundas? I worked there back in the day (early 90's). My in-laws are in Applewood. I'll have to give you a shout next time we're down for a visit! :beer: I'll bring beer :AOK:

Trev

Was that the one in the asian plaza around dundas and haines ??

t_ross33
April 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Was that the one in the asian plaza around dundas and haines ??

That's the one. Apparently the bar owners had the lease before the rest of the plaza went with the Asian theme so the landlord couldn't kick them out. An Irish pub in an Asian market/plaza - pretty funny.

My roommate and I had an apartment just up the street at Dundas and Queen Frederica for awhile.

Ahhh, good times, good times.