PDA

View Full Version : Every Epi Looks Like This?

just strum
April 12th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I got a kick out of this place selling blems and damaged product (they don't hide the fact), but the wording is a bit of a stretch.

This guitar has a couple minor blems, that can be fixed, or just LIVED WITH in present condition. The head has a scuff as shown in photos. The neck/fretboard connection has just the HINT of some separation (I truly think every epiphone guitar does...in my opinion). The guitar tunes and plays perfectly like it is.

So, every Epi looks like this

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/411dot14.jpg

so they must build them that way, because it couldn't possibly be due to the cause of this:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/411dot12.jpg

Credit for openly pointing out damage and flaws, but using lame excuses like that :nono:

Naz Nomad
April 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Ouch ... buy a Tele:bravo:

Tone2TheBone
April 12th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Every Epi looks like that? Where did you get that guitar? Mine doesn't it's pretty close to being perfect. Sorry yours doesn't though.

markb
April 12th, 2008, 09:38 PM
It's a pretty imaginative use of "scuff" doncha think? :eek:

wingsdad
April 13th, 2008, 10:40 AM
I got a kick out of this place selling blems and damaged product (they don't hide the fact), but the wording is a bit of a stretch.
This has to be their words, right?

...The neck/fretboard connection has just the HINT of some separation (I truly think every epiphone guitar does...in my opinion). The guitar tunes and plays perfectly like it is.

:thwap: That line in Red is absolutely a total crock of BS. Maybe it's true for every Epi fixer-upper the place sells, but that's just plain crap.

Naz Nomad
April 13th, 2008, 12:53 PM
:confused: I think the only degree of separation in question here is one between the seller, and reality :rotflmao:

just strum
April 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
:confused: I think the only degree of separation in question here is one between the seller, and reality :rotflmao:

that sums it up:AOK: