PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Fender Stratocaster on Ebay.

LagrangeCalvert
April 14th, 2008, 07:39 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Stratocaster-MIM-highly-modified_W0QQitemZ110243503675QQihZ001QQcategoryZ2 384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If anyone wants it off of e-bay and can give me a decent amount (if it doesn't sell) feel free to PM me.

Josh - LC

Robert
April 14th, 2008, 09:50 PM
What! Why are you selling your pride and joy? I thought you two were like fist and glove! :D

sunvalleylaw
April 14th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I am not sure about this. You put a lot into that one.

LagrangeCalvert
April 15th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Well....you could say I have turned to the dark side.......GIBSON.

Before you roll your eyes or I get yelled at, hear me out.

My Strat is a fantastic guitar, but I don't play it anymore. On top of that, the scale length change kinda plays with my head. I mean, I can do all the stuff I can on a gibby BUT it feels wierd. So much so it's too much to take anymore. So with my new SG and my Special 2 in hand(s) I say goodbye to my first love.

Josh

just strum
April 15th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Well....you could say I have turned to the dark side.......GIBSON.

Before you roll your eyes or I get yelled at, hear me out.

My Strat is a fantastic guitar, but I don't play it anymore. On top of that, the scale length change kinda plays with my head. I mean, I can do all the stuff I can on a gibby BUT it feels wierd. So much so it's too much to take anymore. So with my new SG and my Special 2 in hand(s) I say goodbye to my first love.

Josh

It's not the name on the headstock, it's what makes you happy and your fingers dance.:AOK:

LagrangeCalvert
April 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Oh I completely agree......and its not a name thing....but I just don't USE my strat like I used to. Not to mention the 580 my girlfriend used to buy me the SG needs to be recouped, and I don't like guitars that just sit around. Its a tacocaster so it wont really go up in value so its not a collectors item, and again I don't use it at all.

LagrangeCalvert
April 21st, 2008, 08:55 PM
Sold

Sold

Sold