PDA

View Full Version : the economy

pes_laul
April 14th, 2008, 07:46 PM
beforehand I am fed up with converting stuff to mp3 through audicity cuz of the fuzziness so I just attached the file.

This is a song done by my dads band, I just took the guitar riff and added lead to it. Thanks to SVL for the DS-1 Settings, a nice bluesy lead tone. No drums in this one so I just added some strings on the keyboard to make it sound fuller. Here's the link http://www.box.net/shared/t2rnrfvs4c

EDIT: Ok this could take a while to upload.

EDIT AGAIN:I couldn't attach the file so I have to put up with the fuzzy MP3:thwap:

SuperSwede
April 14th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Wheres the link?

stingx
April 15th, 2008, 06:52 AM
I thought we were going to discuss the current economic situation :confused:

pes_laul
April 15th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Wheres the link?
It should be there it wouldn't work as attached file so I had to put it up as MP3 (fuzzy as usual)

sunvalleylaw
April 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hey, there it is. I like that tone! Now, what I like to do, (I learned this all from Spud and then experimenting on my own) is turn on the Bad Monkey after that DS-1 and it smoothes it out just a bit. I like it Kris!

pes_laul
April 15th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Hey, there it is. I like that tone! Now, what I like to do, (I learned this all from Spud and then experimenting on my own) is turn on the Bad Monkey after that DS-1 and it smoothes it out just a bit. I like it Kris!
Don't got my bad monkey yet, still got to sell my washburn amp. glad you like it, I'm happy with that new tone setting, you'll probably be hearing it alot more now.:dude: