PDA

View Full Version : Hello again - quick update

Jimi75
April 16th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Hello friends,

I wish I have had more time to post during the past 4 weeks, so I just wanted to say "hello" to give you a sign of life from my side :)

I was finishing the recording of my metal band's first cd. I have spent 3-4 hours on 2-3 days per week recording my guitars. Hard work. Then we had to can our bass player and so it was also up to me to record the bass together with the other guitarist. No it's up to the singer to make this record a good record. Besides I was rehearsing for the King Gugubo musical. Making the music swing, was difficult because the piano player for the musical is the female church organ player of the local community. Now bring together a rock blues guitarist with an organ player - to be honest it sounded horrible in the beginning until the organ player started to relax and to give room to a natural rhythm feel. Furthermore I am acting and singing, too in this musical......it's pretty much on my tight schedule at the moment.

Be sure I miss posting here a lot and I will try to post more again. I was so busy in the studio that my wife and my kids even came to visit me during the recording sessions! This was great!!!

Okay folks, the rest of the month is Gugubo time and preparing the first demo of my blues band and then we will go on holiday!!!!!!! Yes, finally!
06.05-20.05.08.....same hotel as last year...Mallorca Spain.....and they got an internet connection so I will take some couple minutes per day to join my fret friends.

Keep on rocking
Jimi
:AOK:

sunvalleylaw
April 16th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I was just thinking of you yesterday or so and wondering how you were. Thanks for checking in! Sounds like you are busy but rocking on!

warren0728
April 16th, 2008, 07:09 AM
sounds like a busy but great time....

ww

Robert
April 16th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Hey friend, good to see you've been busy playing guitar. I've been in Mallorca too. Nice place to relax. Keep in touch, will ya?

Jimi75
April 16th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I'll have an eye on the board all the time and try to post more regularly again!
After April, 27 I should be on board again :-)

Greetz
Jimi