warren0728
April 16th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Yea it worked now I feel like Warren cause I cant remember how I did it.Sumi:D
lol...someone actually read my title! :bravo: :D

do you have a larger picture?

ww

sumitomo
April 16th, 2008, 06:21 PM
LARGER?do you know what I went through to shrink it?just kidding Ill take photos of all the girls and send them.LARGER of course.Sumi :D

warren0728
April 16th, 2008, 06:23 PM
yeah cause when i click on the thumbnail i get a picture the same size as the thumbnail....

ww

just strum
April 16th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I thought it was a full size photo and was a guitar for someone with little hands.

Brian Krashpad
April 17th, 2008, 11:15 AM
yeah cause when i click on the thumbnail i get a picture the same size as the thumbnail....

ww

Same here.

Btw, a lot of PC's come with Paint, it's very easy to resize with that if you're not uploading to a site that has a resize-while-uploading feature (such as imageshack). To resize in the Paint program, open your pic and hit Control W. A "skew" window will open. Put the percentage size you want, with numerals, in the width and height windows (for example, to make the pic half it's original size, use the numeral 50, for 50%) and hit enter. Save your pic in it's new size and voila, you're good to go.

sumitomo
April 17th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Whew!I hope you guys can see them now,what a learning experience,even put one of the wife,daughter and myself in my photos.Let me know if you can see them.Sumi :D

just strum
April 17th, 2008, 06:37 PM
I can see them - nice looking family and nice guitars:AOK:

Family pics a bit small, that must be the people that play the small guitar in the earlier photo:D