PDA

View Full Version : I Found My Next Vacation Destination

just strum
April 17th, 2008, 04:15 PM
This place is definitely a good place to visit or work. Too bad more employers weren't like this.

http://www.sweetwater.com/feature/tour/index.php

street music
April 17th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Just Strum, they sent me a new catalog and I got a call from the manager and we chatted for 20 minutes about the music shows that I am chairman over, guitars and their mall. I just told Kodiak yesterday that was a place we should sometime this year. It sure has a great first impression.:bravo:

just strum
April 17th, 2008, 06:56 PM
It's not that far from my house, maybe 4 hours. I'm going to check with a coworker and see if he would be interested in going. I preregistered, but that was more for the prizes.

Kazz
April 18th, 2008, 04:32 AM
That was amazing.....prizes? Guess I better go back.

Bloozcat
April 23rd, 2008, 07:22 AM
Sweetwater is one first class act...

I can't even begin to imagine the capital investment that it took to create that Sweetwater facility. Either their business is doing extremely well, they have an incredible relationship with a local financial institution, or the owner is wealthy. Those kinds of facilities cost big bucks...

It's interesting to note, that Sweetwater does a 55 point inspection of each guitar before it goes out to the customer. I've never known Musician's Friend, Music 123, American Musical Supply, Guitar Center, et al, to do that. they don't even open the box...:whatever:

Interesting bathrooms at Sweetwater...waterless fixtures? Have they jumped to Star Trek there with "sonic showers and commodes"? :D