PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to take bets

PAPPY
April 18th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Anyone want to bet on what ole Shiner is up to today?? While most of us are stuck at home or work, I bet Shiner isn't even thinking about us while he and Kimmie are basking in the sun at the Bahama's. Kimmie, I know, has been thinking about us but ole Shiner is sipping one now and watching all the tan ladies walking around on the beach and thinking that his is the life of Reilly. Well continue to have fun,Sir Shiner, and don't forget to keep a close eye on Kimmie least one of those tan Bahamian men might try stealing her away.

Hope you two are having the time of your life and taking lots of pictures so you can share them with us on your return. Take your time leaving but hurry on back home. Miss you guys.

Katastrophe
April 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I'll bet that we're the furthest thing from his mind right now, and I'm okay with that. :D I sure do hope they both are enjoying the sand and sun, and get the opportunity to pass a guitar around a fire on the beach!

luvmyshiner
April 18th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Heh, heh, thanks for thinking about us guys. Sorry Pappy, but there's an old saying . . . "If you want to hook up with a beautiful woman in the Bahamas, you better take your own."

That's exactly what I did!:D :D :beer: