PDA

View Full Version : Free Fender T-Shirt

just strum
April 19th, 2008, 10:41 AM
When I went for lessons today the store just received a shipment of Fender Strats, Teles, and acoustic guitars. Fender is having a promotion - try out a guitar and get a free T-shirt. I tried out about seven, but you only get one shirt.

So if you are out and about today and there is a Fender dealer in the vicinity, you might want to stop in.

Warning: Promo causes GAS and may lead to purchase of a new guitar - I came real close to getting a new acoustic.

Spudman
April 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM
They started the promotion last year sometime. I already got my shirt but I had to wait a while for them to mail it to me. It was a promo to try the VG Strat. Picking one of the shirts up in a store would be much better.

just strum
April 19th, 2008, 03:35 PM
The guy at the store told me it takes awhile (6-8weeks). It's even going to take longer for me because I don't know what I did with the card I filled out. Probably put it down when I was checking out the guitars.

Oh well, I'll have to go back tomorrow and check out some more Fenders. If my wife had any idea of the sacrifices I make, she would probably have a new guitar waiting for me every week. Fortunately for Shiner, he married the only woman that I know that does that.