PDA

View Full Version : Currently online icon

Spudman
April 23rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Would it be possible to install a "currently online" icon that shows up next to the members name when they are online? I think a small pancake would do the trick.

This could immediately let other posters know when a member is on the forum so that if they have a question in a thread that the other member posted to that they might receive an answer soon. It might help some threads from stalling out.

warren0728
April 23rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
isn't that what the green dot is (lower left) red if not online.....but i like the pancake idea! :pancake:

ww

Robert
April 23rd, 2008, 10:05 AM
Warren is right, the green dot represent a member currently being online.

Just think of it as a really old, green pancake... :D (mold is green)

Spudman
April 23rd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Sorry. I forget about the green dot, uh er, pancake.

tot_Ou_tard
April 27th, 2008, 06:31 AM
I never knew about the green dot. Thanks for forgetting Spud!

Spudman
April 27th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I never knew about the green dot. Thanks for forgetting Spud!

It's not like I went out of my way or anything. It seems to be an easy thing to do but you are welcome anyway.:)

tot_Ou_tard
April 27th, 2008, 10:05 AM
It's not like I went out of my way or anything. It seems to be an easy thing to do but you are welcome anyway.:)
What are you talking about?

....Oh, yeah green dots n' such.

Man, what'll this place be like in 20 years? We'll all be posting the same thing over & over again & each time it'll be like the first time.

just strum
April 27th, 2008, 10:26 AM
What are you talking about?

....Oh, yeah green dots n' such.

Man, what'll this place be like in 20 years? We'll all be posting the same thing over & over again & each time it'll be like the first time.

"This is like deja vu all over again." - Yogi Berra