PDA

View Full Version : Guy Talk

just strum
April 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Okay, maybe not appropriate, but hey I've read worse and it's discussing something we all have.

So today I leave work and not to far from work I pull up to a red light. I glance over and see a young lady getting out of her car at the Shell station. I wasn't really looking at her, but she was in my view as I was zoning out after a long week. She glances over in my direction and I think nothing of it, but now she has caught my attention.

She's wearing a pair of sweat pants and a sleeveless top. She walks towards the station while pulling what appeared to be a wallet out of her back pocket (she has her back towards me). She then looks as if she is pulling down the bottom of her shirt, but instead grabs her sweat pants and pulls down the right side. The elastic waste band is now at the bottom of the right cheek. All I can say is she either had on a thong or nothing. Definitely one of the better drives home.:AOK:

That my friends is better than pancakes.:pancake:

Childbride
April 25th, 2008, 09:22 PM
my mom once caused a car wreck by getting out of our car in her leather mini skirt at the schwinn dealership in s.a.... i'm a witness, i put my hand on the Book...

just strum
April 25th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Of course I make a post that I'm worried might offend someone and you are the first to respond:rotflmao:

You're the best. That Shiner better count his blessing every day.

peachhead
April 25th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Dang, that would almost make it worth going to work. :D

just strum
April 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I think it's a ploy by the big oil companies to make us accept these damn gas prices. It almost worked too, but I already had a full tank.:D

player
April 25th, 2008, 10:04 PM
I think it's a ploy by the big oil companies to make us accept these damn gas prices. It almost worked too, but I already had a full tank.:D

Good point when you read and hear places in Venezuela are paying just 12 cents a gallon thanks to the owner of Citgo now Petro who also hates America with a passion.gotta admit if it is a ploy is is a pretty good one,what next a Janet Jackson stunt?:D

Tone2TheBone
April 25th, 2008, 11:19 PM
my mom once caused a car wreck by getting out of our car in her leather mini skirt at the schwinn dealership in s.a.... i'm a witness, i put my hand on the Book...

TPIWWPs
(this post is worthless without pics) :D

just strum
April 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM
TPIWWPs

Damn, I always forget about the camera phone:thwap:

warren0728
April 26th, 2008, 05:40 AM
That my friends is better than pancakes.:pancake:
sounds to me like she needs some pancakes!! :pancake: :dude:

ww

street music
April 26th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Just Strum, those are the kind of things that make life enjoyable, pretty women, nice guitars, good set of wheels. What a wonderful life to live.:bravo:

wingsdad
April 26th, 2008, 09:25 AM
...I already had a full tank.:D
:eek:
Was it still full when you pulled away?
:poke:
Sorry, Strum...taken in context, I just couldn't resist.
:rotflmao:

Childbride
April 26th, 2008, 11:23 AM
TPIWWPs

:D the event in question happened in the decade following that when 'car phones' took up the entirety of the steering column and the actual phone unit was about the size of a brick.

i don't think they were taking pictures yet. ;)

warren0728
April 26th, 2008, 11:35 AM
:D the event in question happened in the decade following that when 'car phones' took up the entirety of the steering column and the actual phone unit was about the size of a brick.

i don't think they were taking pictures yet. ;)
maybe a "re-enactment" is in order! :beer: :D

ww

just strum
April 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
TPIWWPs

Took my camera and spent all last night and this morning at the Shell station waiting for her return. Didn't come back, but I do have pics of them raising gas prices six times since 8:30 last night.http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/yikes.gif

warren0728
April 26th, 2008, 02:09 PM
but I do have pics of them raising gas prices six times since 8:30 last night.http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/yikes.gif
yep...up to $3.61/gallon for regular here today.... :thwap:

ww

just strum
April 26th, 2008, 02:22 PM
I'm on a "post-it" campaign. I have a pen and a post it pad in my car and every time I get gas I leave a note stating my feelings about the prices. I don't use any vulgarity since I don't want some kid looking out the car window and seeing my vulgar rant. I just state my thoughts at the time I am pumping the gas.

I was getting gas a couple of weeks ago and had a post it pad in my pocket that I had from work and just jotted something down (I don't want to cross the political line, so statement withheld) and stuck it on the pump.

So if any of you want to vent, try it. If it grows in strength, we can call it the fretters revolution.

Childbride
April 26th, 2008, 02:42 PM
maybe a "re-enactment" is in order! :beer: :D

ww

[snicker] that post actually made me go to the 'long long ago' clothes and see what treasures were actually still in the closet. it amused me. :D

luvmyshiner
April 26th, 2008, 03:52 PM
[snicker] that post actually made me go to the 'long long ago' clothes and see what treasures were actually still in the closet. it amused me. :D

Wait a minute . . . there's a "long long ago" closet somewhere in this house with leather mini skirts?? (ok, where's the damn smiley with his tongue hanging out . . . I guess this one will have to do:beer: ).

Baby, maybe we need to do a little searchin' in some closets tonight.:AOK:

You're the best. That Shiner better count his blessing every day.

I do my friend.:)

warren0728
April 26th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Wait a minute . . . there's a "long long ago" closet somewhere in this house with leather mini skirts?? (ok, where's the damn smiley with his tongue hanging out . . . I guess this one will have to do:beer: ).

Baby, maybe we need to do a little searchin' in some closets tonight.:AOK:

this post is useless without pics :D :beer: :pancake:

ww

Childbride
April 26th, 2008, 04:23 PM
this post is useless without pics :D :beer: :pancake:

ww

;)

pie_man_25
April 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
yep...up to $3.61/gallon for regular here today.... :thwap:

ww

we're paying about a buck twentyfive a litre, so you're looking at 3.75-5/gallon here.

SuperSwede
April 27th, 2008, 04:23 AM
2,17 USD / Litre here!

Its insanely expensive at the moment.

I´m going to byt a etanol car next time. I´ve always been fond of alcohol anyway...

ZMAN
April 27th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I had the pleasure of working in an office. Two of my co-workers had lovely figures and in the course of work had had to access hard paper files in a cabinet. I always took pleasure in finding out what color thongs they wore that day.
I am sure they knew I looked and didn't really care. All the better for me.
They were in late twenties and had very pretty girls as well. It made the last couple of years of my working career a definite pleasure.

pie_man_25
April 27th, 2008, 06:13 PM
2,17 USD / Litre here!

Its insanely expensive at the moment.

I´m going to byt a etanol car next time. I´ve always been fond of alcohol anyway...

OUCH! I'm assuming you guys don't drive much looking at that bill do you?

Zman, you have a good job, I wish I hd a job.