PDA

View Full Version : Watch out! We have 6,666 threads right now!

Robert
April 30th, 2008, 11:33 AM
6,666 threads at the moment. Bad Omen? :pancake:

New record for most users online too (I'm just a month late noticing it)! :bravo:

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/74818c2c10a75f.gif

Tone2TheBone
April 30th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Yup a thousand times over Damien...I mean Robert. :)

Spudman
April 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM
It all started with David Hasselhoff.:saw: :reallymad: Right?

sunvalleylaw
April 30th, 2008, 01:30 PM
It all started with David Hasselhoff.:saw: :reallymad: Right?

What, you have time for this and not for clips???? ;)

Spudman
April 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
What, you have time for this and not for clips???? ;)

I'm going to dust you on the next uphill. :p

sunvalleylaw
April 30th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I'm going to dust you on the next uphill. :p Maybe so, you are the former bike race champ and all, but I fail to see how that is relevant to CLIPS :D :rotflmao:

marnold
April 30th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Allow me to exorcise this here website.

luvmyshiner
April 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Allow me to exorcise this here website.

Hey Marnold, I actually have a copy of The Roman Ritual of Exorcism . . . I'd give ya' a hand if I wasn't allergic to God right now. Every time I go to a wedding I break out in hives.

WAIT A MINUTE . . . maybe I'm just allergic to weddings.:eek:

Tim
April 30th, 2008, 06:23 PM
OK! Who's hogging the main drive? I agree with the Sunny man. We need some clips. Even I did one or two as bad as I am. Let's hear them Spuds. :rockon:

marnold
April 30th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Hey Marnold, I actually have a copy of The Roman Ritual of Exorcism . . . I'd give ya' a hand if I wasn't allergic to God right now. Every time I go to a wedding I break out in hives.

WAIT A MINUTE . . . maybe I'm just allergic to weddings.:eek:
Probably the latter, yeah :)

BTW, Martin Luther made a crack about passing gas to scare the Devil away. If the dog isn't around, that's usually my excuse.

luvmyshiner
April 30th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Probably the latter, yeah :)

BTW, Martin Luther made a crack about passing gas to scare the Devil away. If the dog isn't around, that's usually my excuse.

Heh, heh, I hate to reveal much about my past Marnold, but as I recall legend claims Luther had sever gastrointestinal problems later in his life and spent a lot of time in the "tower" due to severe fasting he practiced after nailing his "95 theses" to the Wittenberg door.

That might explain all the farts.:AOK:

marnold
May 1st, 2008, 08:35 AM
Heh, heh, I hate to reveal much about my past Marnold, but as I recall legend claims Luther had sever gastrointestinal problems later in his life and spent a lot of time in the "tower" due to severe fasting he practiced after nailing his "95 theses" to the Wittenberg door.
Actually it was earlier in his life. He described himself when he was holed up in the Wartburg as "in cloaca" which could mean one of these three things:
1) "In this cloister" referring to the castle as if he were trapped in a monastery again
2) "In the dumps" figuratively, meaning that being trapped in the Wartburg was making him feel miserable
3) "In the dumps" literally, meaning he had, um, digestive issues

Back in my Sem days, each class would form their own band and rewrite popular songs. The one with the best playing and cleverest songs won. One year I wrote one called "In Cloaca" to the tune of "My Sharona." I'll let you guess which one of the three interpretations I preferred. :)

luvmyshiner
May 1st, 2008, 09:27 AM
Heh, heh, my memory may be a little hazy, but I'm glad I got close to it. Now, about that song . . . clips or it didn't happen.:AOK: