PDA

View Full Version : Happy May Day - check this out

Spudman
May 1st, 2008, 07:11 AM
Yesterday it was in the low 70s here in Idaho. Today....
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/srspud/Junk/snow002.jpg

I wouldn't recommend moving here unless you like schizophrenic weather.

Robert
May 1st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Whoa, that's what we had here when I was in Boston! You didn't leave Luke outside, did you? You wouldn't find it.

Spudman
May 1st, 2008, 07:30 AM
Whoa, that's what we had here when I was in Boston! You didn't leave Luke outside, did you? You wouldn't find it.

No I didn't leave Luke outside but for some reason I can't seem to find my white Squier Deluxe.:D

marnold
May 1st, 2008, 08:21 AM
We have two sayings here in Wisconsin (or Michigan, et al). Both begin with "If you don't like the weather . . . "

. . . wait five minutes.
or
. . . move.

luvmyshiner
May 1st, 2008, 09:26 AM
Wow Spud, I'm glad I'm not there, but it is beautiful.

sunvalleylaw
May 1st, 2008, 09:40 AM
Just to prove how schizo it is here, it is a brisk, but sunny spring day in my part of the state. As Spud and I have compared notes, we have definitely noticed we are in different, but related, weather patterns.

Tone2TheBone
May 1st, 2008, 09:44 AM
We have two sayings here in Wisconsin (or Michigan, et al). Both begin with "If you don't like the weather . . . "

. . . wait five minutes.
or
. . . move.

Heh that's the same saying we have for Albuquerque. Small world innit. ;)

WackyT
May 1st, 2008, 09:49 AM
Yesterday we hit the 80's here in Broomfield

Here's what we're getting today.

Spudman
May 1st, 2008, 09:58 AM
Yesterday we hit the 80's here in Broomfield

Here's what we're getting today.

This is why I have a problem with the whole "global warming" thing. I think we need to change it to "global bi-polarism" or something like that.

Bloozcat
May 1st, 2008, 10:35 AM
So do I...

A study was released today that states that global warming is going to take an "additional" 10 year break. You see, scientists have already concluded that global warming hasn't existed for the first seven years of this decade. 1998 was the peak year for global warming.

So how does a 17 year period of no global warming get twisted into a global warming crisis? In this as in so many other things, follow the money trail. Who is making money off this scam?

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0501/p25s01-wogi.html