PDA

View Full Version : Is Johnny Cash really gone??

PAPPY
May 2nd, 2008, 06:39 AM
Listen to this and then tell me Johnny Cash is really gone. It takes a few seconds to load due to a commercial :whatever:

http://www.katu.com/home/video/11944831.html?video=pop&t=a

Katastrophe
May 2nd, 2008, 06:50 AM
That's just spooky.

The kid has talent, though. Interesting find, Pappy!

sumitomo
May 2nd, 2008, 07:02 AM
Unreal that about floored me dis morning had to watch it twice,it will be interesting to see were he takes that talent. Sumi :D

Justaguyin_nc
May 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
Wow...The boy is good... Might not look like John..
but sure does sound close..

Cash's oldband believes the same I guess...

nice find

Tone2TheBone
May 2nd, 2008, 08:39 AM
Wow that's awesome! Way to show 'em Vicente'!

warren0728
May 2nd, 2008, 09:15 AM
man he definitely sounds like johnny....looks strange to hear that voice coming out of a kid!

ww

just strum
May 2nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
I couldn't get the page to come up. If anyone is having the same problem either google or youtube search "Vince Mira"

luvmyshiner
May 2nd, 2008, 10:40 AM
Wow Pappy! Sweet find. When the kid was speaking during the interview, I thought "there's no way he could sound like Johnny." Then he started singing and proved me wrong.

PAPPY
May 2nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
:rotflmao: kinda like ole Mel when it comes to talking but it sure didn't bother him when he started singing.

t_ross33
May 2nd, 2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah.... I'm not diggin' it, dawg. Sorry to be a detractor on this oh-so-friendly forum, but it didn't do it for me.

I give the kid props for getting up there and singing, but it sounded like karaoke to me. He's gotta work on his boom-chicka-boom guitar too. I even listened with my eyes closed, but it didn't help.

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool, baptised-by-the-Ring-of-Fire Cash fan, so my opinion, while not worth much, is pretty biased ;)

Interesting find all the same. Made me look.

Trev

magoo
May 3rd, 2008, 04:34 AM
Nice, I'm a big Cash fan. Its so nice to hear someone cover him that actually sounds like him...Great find, thanks for sharing.